Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack?

thewyldborehoggthewyldborehogg Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I’m not usually one to beg but I would be very happy if the g1 Wheeljack was added to this awesome game.

Comments

• Or transformers prime wheeljack please!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DinoTrons wrote: »
    Or transformers prime wheeljack please!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo(+1,000,000 o's). We need to build up on g1, beast wars and bayverse bots before we add a new universe of bots. Maybe once G1 Megatron is expanded some more we might see some TFP bots. Mighty might.
  • DinoTrons wrote: »

Noooooooooooooooooooooo(+1,000,000 o's). We need to build up on g1, beast wars and bayverse bots before we add a new universe of bots. Maybe once G1 Megatron is expanded some more we might see some TFP bots. Mighty might.

Especially in terms of the story, we still have yet to see some of the core G1/Beast Wars characters enter the roster.

Maybe until that’s done, I’d be more than glad to expand our reaches in places like the live-action films, Aligned, Animated, etc.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Especially in terms of the story, we still have yet to see some of the core G1/Beast Wars characters enter the roster.

Maybe until that’s done, I’d be more than glad to expand our reaches in places like the live-action films, Aligned, Animated, etc.

Rescue bots xD
  • Bumblebee wrote: »

Rescue bots xD

!ROLLZ 2 TEH RESQ!
  • I really like this thread