Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What new fighting mechanic for bots would you like to see?

I was thinking about what new fighting mechanics could be added to the game. I'd like to see a power or buff steal, or a slow/can't movement mechanic added.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Tagteam play style where you can change bot on-the-fly.
  • I think we could use some new sidestep animations. Kind of like the Stark Enhanced Spider-Man from MCOC, to where he’ll perform backflips when dodging opponents. I’d like to see this sort of thing for G1 Bumblebee.
  • That'd be pretty cool for arena. Reminds me of WCW vs nWo for N64 lol.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I was thinking about what new fighting mechanics could be added to the game. I'd like to see a power or buff steal, or a slow/can't movement mechanic added.

Barricade already has power steal, and Megatron with Sig can steal buffs.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Barricade already has power steal, and Megatron with Sig can steal buffs.

Well I'll be darned. I haven't encountered that with either but I don't play them often because I dislike both lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Some kind of hazard attacks like in Injustice 2 mobile
    Also more distance-based abilities( We already have Galvatron who gains dark energy if he's far away from the opponent). Maybe some scouts can gain buffs when they're close to their enemy
  • A risk/reward mechanic with a bot would be interesting. I started rewatching a few of the old episodes online after I started playing the game, and wheeljack was inventing all these crazy weapons, and half the time they'd blow up in his face. If they add wheeljack, I thought it'd be interesting to have a special attack that uses an experimental weapon with a chance of backfiring - if it works they lose health and get a debuff of some kind, but if it backfires you take damage, but get a defence buff (or a shield, since he'd probably be tech).
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    The force
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    i want to see the knights of cybertron( transformers 5) to have unique style. they dont have range attacks. so they should throw their weapon or make weapon shoot blast. also i think their final special would be they all show up and form the dragon.