Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Trade-system?

Its possible to implement a Trading System for Items or Bot? Any1 know if.. you need one right now.. a lovly bot.. a spark.. ogre.. chips.. whatever but you cant get it.. other players( expl from own alliance) have enough or use it not.. Why is there no chance to trading some items ingame with ingame stuff??
if i need sparks i could pay with gold.. raidchips.. arenachips.. ogre fexpl. if i want play with i specail bot.. my Lovely bot could i trade 1 bot for 1 other bot same star lvl.. maybe all option only in own alliance..? or global??
how is it??^^

Comments

• This topic has been brought up time and time again. As nice as it would be to obtain items all-the-more easily, it would ruin the game’s infrastructure, resulting in unimaginable chaos.

Besides, the harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it ;)
  • I brought this up as well and I can agree it's probably not the best idea. Cons outweighed the pros.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Damn, now I have to reset my calendar. It was nearly 30 days since the last thread about this topic.

Kill it... WITH FIRE!!!
  • @Manthro

I'm tempted to bring it back in exactly 29 days just for you.
  • I'll beat you to it at 28 days