Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron....A Tank ?!?!!

Why the hell is megatron a tank. Yet shockwave still remains to his original transformation?! sort this shiz out Kabam, don’t do a “Disney” on us....
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Why the hell is megatron a tank. Yet shockwave still remains to his original transformation?! sort this shiz out Kabam, don’t do a “Disney” on us....
    Yeah it’s the combiner wars megatron, trying to advertise the toy idk lol but g1 would be nicer but ehhhh he a god tier bot idc if he a gun or not
  • I used to complain quite a bit of how the bots in this game tend to shy away from their true G1 aesthetic. But I learned that Kabam doesn’t actually have the rights to the original G1 designs for whatever reason.

I think they all look great (for the most part). Still would’ve wished they were able to do more :/
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    currently takara tomy holds the rights to original g1 bots
  • nomisu wrote: »

Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up!

• I actually like him as a tank much more than the hand gun form. Megatron turning into a tiny little gun was always what threw me off when seeing G1. Kabam made the right choice of keeping his CW alt mode.
    I was pretty happy to see that we chose this version of Megatron, because this was my first Transformer ever.
    kt2s69n0dd79.jpg

G2 megatron confirmed
  • I was pretty happy to see that we chose this version of Megatron, because this was my first Transformer ever.
    kt2s69n0dd79.jpg

G2 megatron confirmed

Hmm....!

• edited December 2017
    I was pretty happy to see that we chose this version of Megatron, because this was my first Transformer ever.
    kt2s69n0dd79.jpg

G2 megatron confirmed

While I do like dropping hints at upcoming bots. This is definitely not one of them
    :tongue:
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    As a leader he's more suitable to be as powerful as a tank than to rely on Starscream, lol
    kt2s69n0dd79.jpg

G2 megatron confirmed

While I do like dropping hints at upcoming bots. This is definitely not one of them
    :tongue:

f1fbyumusj4j.gif
  • nomisu wrote: »

I don’t think that’s right as Hasbro could reissue any G1 robots that want it’s just he US toy laws that make it impossible to reissue G1 Megatron.

Regardless of that it would not stop Kabam from making Megatron in his Gun form as they would not be restricted like Hasbro is by the toy law.

Basically if the toy gun doesn’t look like a Nerf gun it would not make it to toys shelves in the big brick & motar stores.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    well i stand corrected to an extent..

basically kabam would need to consult hasbro which currently are pushing sales for toys based on idw comics.

while takara tomy tends to make toys that are more g1 faithful.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    While I do like dropping hints at upcoming bots. This is definitely not one of them :tongue:

I see what you did there Miike, you cheeky monkey you! ;)
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    Maybe my hint was too subtle.

Miike dropped a hint with this hidden image!
    U8yiAtb.gif