Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bumblebee G1 official Kabaam video introduction

Comments

• Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I'm...meh about him. I'll get the 3* for sure, not gonna really try for 4* though
  • Options
    He looks bigger than I remember. Unless Rhinox is really small.

I'm skipping him too and probably a good number of bots to come. My goal roster is complete with all wanted characters as 4 stars now. No more bots I'm really interested in left to come. Final piece of the puzzle is a proper buff that Shockwave has needed since release.
  • Options
    I’m not sure how I feel about this... I’m excited but also a little mixed.

Does Bumblebee really have to rehash that backflip that other bots in the game are already known to having? Couldn’t we get a more heroic stance for him Kabam? :/
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I’m not sure how I feel about this... I’m excited but also a little mixed.

Does Bumblebee really have to rehash that backflip that other bots in the game are already known to having? Couldn’t we get a more heroic stance for him Kabam? :/

#justiceforbumblebee
  • Options
    @Bumblebee

If you haven't noticed, everyone uses an animation that someone else has. I think it's fine personally. It's used for agility based bots and Bee isn't really much else. If you want a rarely used animation, we have that side flip thing Megatron and Bonecrusher do.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Drake6401 wrote: »

I'm skipping him too and probably a good number of bots to come. My goal roster is complete with all wanted characters as 4 stars now. No more bots I'm really interested in left to come. Final piece of the puzzle is a proper buff that Shockwave has needed since release.

Technically, all the beast wars transformers were much smaller in scale to G1. The only exception being Optimal Optimus Primal after he merged sparks with G1 Prime. He ended up being King Kong.

The bot that is too large is Rhinox ;)

He should be as tall as Bee's Knees (see what i did there? Nyuk nyuk) if we were gonna be anal about it.
  • Options
    when can we expect a bot report?
  • Options
    @Bumblebee

If you haven't noticed, everyone uses an animation that someone else has. I think it's fine personally. It's used for agility based bots and Bee isn't really much else. If you want a rarely used animation, we have that side flip thing Megatron and Bonecrusher do.

Trust me, I have. But wouldn’t you agree that reusing the same animations gets stale after awhile? This sure showed with Marvel: Contest of Champions.

How can a little variety possibly hurt? ;)

Manthro wrote: »

Technically, all the beast wars transformers were much smaller in scale to G1. The only exception being Optimal Optimus Primal after he merged sparks with G1 Prime. He ended up being King Kong.

He should be as tall as Bee's Knees (see what i did there? Nyuk nyuk) if we were gonna be anal about it.

Some can argue that the Maximals and Predacons (within the game) didn’t undergo the “Great Upgrade” yet, which would explain their abnormal size. Or the more plausible explanation is that... well... fighting a bot that is merely the height up to your kneecap wouldn’t be very ideal for the gameplay :P

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Please make him a Christmas special and introduce Optimus Primal for January. Pretty please.
  • Options
    Please make him a Christmas special and introduce Optimus Primal for January. Pretty please.

This please
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    @Bumblebee

Trust me, I have. But wouldn’t you agree that reusing the same animations gets stale after awhile? This sure showed with Marvel: Contest of Champions.

How can a little variety possibly hurt? ;)

Manthro wrote: »

Some can argue that the Maximals and Predacons (within the game) didn’t undergo the “Great Upgrade” yet, which would explain their abnormal size. Or the more plausible explanation is that... well... fighting a bot that is merely the height up to your kneecap wouldn’t be very ideal for the gameplay :P

Exactly.. which is why it's not really something to get bent outta shape over.
  • Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    wish me luck all, when his crystal come out i have enough for opening 2. i really hope i get him from crystal.
  • Options
    so is it spotlight mission, raid, arena, alliance mission. for him. if so then maybe i can unlock him through bee chips. the 3 star unlock.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    camaro57 wrote: »
    wish me luck all, when his crystal come out i have enough for opening 2. i really hope i get him from crystal.

Good luck with your crystal pulls
    so is it spotlight mission, raid, arena, alliance mission. for him. if so then maybe i can unlock him through bee chips. the 3 star unlock.

Probably yes, but we need to wait until Kabam's announcement, I'm not 100% sure
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Kabam Mike just commented on another thread, sounds like this Bee will NOT be a month-long feature bot, but will only be available in crystals during his event.
  • Options
    CandKane wrote: »
    Kabam Mike just commented on another thread, sounds like this Bee will NOT be a month-long feature bot, but will only be available in crystals during his event.

Will he after be in new feature bot crystals example the current Megatron crystal.
  • Options

Will he after be in new feature bot crystals example the current Megatron crystal.

If I’m correct, I think we should be expecting his featured crystal on Thursday :)

• Options

If I’m correct, I think we should be expecting his featured crystal on Thursday :)

what mean is when i bought a megatron crystal the description said chance at megatron or previasly released bots. so what I'm asking is when in future their is a feature bot crystal( after bumblebee one)(2018). will it have bumblebee as one of the previasly released bots.
  • Options
    He looks pretty cool to me. I am excited to see more
  • Options

what mean is when i bought a megatron crystal the description said chance at megatron or previasly released bots. so what I'm asking is when in future their is a feature bot crystal( after bumblebee one)(2018). will it have bumblebee as one of the previasly released bots.

In the future, Bumblebee will be added to the PBC. And I’m certain he’ll be included in the next bot’s featured crystal as well!