Remember Awakening Program?

It's been announced for a while yet this offer is so scarce to be remembered. All we have is a one time sale of Awakening Program, then everything goes into Signature upgrade --a dedicate Arena, 350 energon sale.

I don't think Awakening Program out-values T3C. Nor 4* crystal. Why isn't it even considered across the game (raid shop, AM/spotlight rewards, sale) for so long?

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 236
    Well the awakening programs kill the need to chase a dupe by purchasing feature crystals. If you can get a program people wouldn't spend several hundred dollars to chase an exclusive G1 Bee so...
  • Let's say all 5 Brawler bots u have are awaken. Then you spin and get a Brawler program. What to do with it? Keep it until rotten? Until next new Brawler in spotlight? Can it be sell?
  • kranders wrote: »
    Well the awakening programs kill the need to chase a dupe by purchasing feature crystals. If you can get a program people wouldn't spend several hundred dollars to chase an exclusive G1 Bee so...

Then it shouldn't be announced. Same goes for 4*/3* crystals, if we cut them people will stick to PBC or FBC and spend fortunes pinging RNJesus.
  • hoolienwee wrote: »
    Let's say all 5 Brawler bots u have are awaken. Then you spin and get a Brawler program. What to do with it? Keep it until rotten? Until next new Brawler in spotlight? Can it be sell?

Keep it until you get a newly released brawler bot, then immediately awaken it. Seems fairly obvious since it's the only option :#
  • hoolienwee wrote: »
    Let's say all 5 Brawler bots u have are awaken. Then you spin and get a Brawler program. What to do with it? Keep it until rotten? Until next new Brawler in spotlight? Can it be sell?

Eat it
  • I waited forever to dupe my 4str Ironhide. But i gave up and ranked up another bot. Awakening program is a sure shot at whatever bot u like.
    Players can sure pay for something that has 100% chance to awaken their preffered bot.