Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Megatron's unstoppable

Shouldn't he be unable to be stunned while unstoppable? In more than one fight my Megatron (yellow) has been unstoppable but stunned.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm fine with this just as I'm fine with him being "stoppable" when hit by an S3.
    Stun is a debuff which has its behavior. Unstoppable doesn't purify stun. Maybe Exo filter can.
  • Options
    Stunning an unstoppable bot is the ONLY way to stop them. Unstoppable makes a bot not "flinch" due to attacks received while unstoppable. It DOES NOT stop debuffs of any kind. Stun is a debuff. So yes, stunning an unstoppable bot will cause them to sit there stunned.

Only way an Exo-filter will purify a stun would be if the bot in question was unstoppable(from it's own ability) and Exo-filter popped unstoppable which also purifies ALL debuffs. Unstoppable on Exo-Filter pops after a cooldown period or once a bot receives 3 debuffs at which point it immediately triggers unstoppable. So if the stun was the third debuff, it would instantly be purified along with the other 2 debuffs.

Otherwise, yes, stuns will stop an unstoppable buffed bot every time as they should.