Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I did not receive purchased items. Reported this over a week ago!!!

BizzumBizzum Posts: 1
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I put a support ticket in over a week ago and nobody has had the decency to respond to me. I purchased items and then the screen was froze with a message saying something along the lines of “processing transaction”. Is someone going to do something about this? I have a screenshot of my receipt from Apple. I would like to receive the items I paid for. There must be a way for game staff to reference my purchase with my game account to see that I am telling the truth. Please fix this! My in game name is also Bizzum.
Tagged:

Comments

• The moderation team does not have access to in-game accounts. Please speak with our Customer Support Team for further assistance with this matter.

Contacting support:

From your Base screen, tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the screen. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, touch the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.