Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bee Special Round 6

I don't even know what to say about this. I get that Kabam wants to make it difficult, but this is a little overboard. Even if you had a full roster of 5/5 4* bots this would still be extremely difficult.

One thing that I've been noticing as of late is the harder the bot you tend to fight in the game, there seems to be more lag and hiccups within the fight. I've been noticing there's been delays between taking your actions on the screen and the bot actually doing the action. This seems to be that more evident in this new special mission as many of my actions are taking almost a second before the bot acts on it. Just a single tap to fire the gun and the bot sits there for a second before actually acting on it. When the bots are so "juiced" in this new special mission that second delay is a big deal, as they're moving much faster and reacting to blocks and initiating their specials a lot faster.

Please Kabam, take a look at the playability of the game, I'm growing increasingly tired and frustrated with these issues. I've posted countless times about inconsistencies within matches, from dodging and having the screen shift so then your counter completely miss and you continue to get hit, to having punches/swipes go right through the bot because the AI decided to activate their ability even though the bot hadn't acted on it yet causing your hit to not register. Now with these further delays in actions and movements is making the game more frustrating than fun. Games are supposed to be a release, not add to stress and frustration.

I'm using the latest iPad Pro with up to date iOS version, so it's not a performance thing, there is no upgrade device path currently.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    All you need is a demo bot (preferably) with a ranged heavy attack, so that you can switch his evade mode around.

my 4/40 4* IH blasted him without too much trouble. Softened him up with the other bots I had left first
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Thanks for the tip, attempt #3 I was able to get ramjet down with my IH
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The other easy option would be to use Hot Rod if you had him. While the ranged would heal Bee a bit, it would also completely shut down his evade.
  • I'm waiting a bit before trying the final stage. I'm constantly losing connection from the game and it's not my internet because everything but this games works just fine. It also crashes 50% of the time and now that Kabram has returned crash punishment, my bots are cut in half before the fight even starts. I obviously won't let the deadline pass but, I'm waiting to see if things will improve. There's too much chance and luck in the matter right now. Two factors that are forever pitted against me.

I had to beat the G1 Prime boss twice until I was finally allowed to count. The game crashed first, taking Galvatron to half health, then when I won but connection dropped which killed him. Then I tried Shockwave, only to crash mid fight and lose him. It all came down to my 10% HP Bludgeon vs fully healed Prime. Finally got by with a perfect without a crash on connection loss.

Considering that the enemy bots are now more than twice my team rating, and crashes have increased, I'm gonna wait and pick off the lower tier missions until i see an improvement.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    to be fair, one t2a two t3b one 4* for a no blank nodes 108 energy run is the best xmas gift u can expect. If they are bundled at 2000 energons 8'll jump on it. now I paid 220 for potions and it's done.
    compare it to the effort to explore spotlight expert where there are 10 times more enemies with mods we can't even remember the pattern?