Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

App Crashes

Hi.. have since 3 Day very much App Crashing/App closing.. during the Game Mapstory.. extremly in Specials Maps (every 2nd fight loading) and sometimes in AM. App just closing without error code or messages. 50% of all Crashes i loose life by my loaded transformer Bot (mostly in AM and Special) in story mode never life loosing.

Use Samsung s8 with and without Gameluncher.. Android with actually updates

any help??

Comments

• yawipkaybzt8.png
    hca6fsd3181w.png

• 0 comnents from support??!! great!!!
  • hello developer.. any interessting for this endless app crashes.. maybe to fix that we can play it??
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    STORMZZ wrote: »
    (comment removed by moderation)

3ea6zmecgufn.gif
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited December 2017

So wait. We’re losers for playing the game but you’re the cool guy with friends that gets on a forum for a game you don’t play.

You should be a life coach.
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited December 2017

Thanks man. This has finally made me consider turning my life around.
  • i have 2gb free ram and 40gb free storage.. on samsung s8.. after new install dailys unplayable need 3x starting a fight for app crash.. AM every 2nd fight app crash and 45% life lost.. idk what kabam doing against.. but it feel it like nothings
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited December 2017
    s8 plus user on android 7.0 here.
    i just force close the game after every fight in AM..

raids and arenas (for the most part) crash the least for me

revisited chapter 2 story mode, guaranteed crash once every 2 or 3 fights argh

i also crash almost every fight in bee gauntlet as well.

reminded me of the hot rod challenge back in june when it was nigh unplayable sigh..
  • Same issue with me as reported above.Game crashes at the start of almost every single battle, be it Spotlight, Story map, Alliance, Arena etc.

Also on Samsung S8+. Android up to date, with a lot of free space both in ram and storage.

I understand not all problems can be fixed, so I can live with restarting the app a dozen times, but please; please do NOT punish the players for the App crashing! Remove the penalty of losing half of my bots health every time the app crashes. You are punishing us for something we have no control over.

Thank you very much in advance.
  • hey kabam.. thanks for ignoring this errors and postings since week.. really useless here like kabam support!! thanks for nothings