Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM AS

Paging Kabam Mike! My bots moved wrong way in AM when my phone dropped onto the floor.. can I reset my bots to start from beginning point. Pls thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• Err can You reset my bots placement
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    There is nothing can be done
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    Paging Kabam Mike! My bots moved wrong way in AM when my phone dropped onto the floor.. can I reset my bots to start from beginning point. Pls thank you

There's over 10k players in this game.

Mike is not your servant. Poop happens, try and adjust. Our alliance had a player take a wrong path today too and we are trying to sort it out.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Paging like this is Wal-Mart...

Bro if you post for kabam mike at least use the @ man. Every alliance has experienced this in Map 3 best to just take the L or call tech support.

Paging...jeez lol
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    @Kabam Miike I fell and I cnt get up!!! Plz help me!!! Life alert
  • @Momo2008, for support requests of this nature, use the in-game support option to send a help ticket. Whether or not it can be fixed or addressed will be assessed through those appropriate channels. In any event, forum moderators don't have access to game accounts and can't provide that level of help.

Closing this thread because it shot pretty deep into non-constructive territory.

This discussion has been closed.