Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which one out of this bots is the best

Mrsteakymeat_9Mrsteakymeat_9 Posts: 28
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Just curious from what I've seen on the forums

Which one out of this bots is the best 34 votes

G1 megatron
64%
French_BakerJay32CandKanenomisuWarCatSysshockJoker69Docholiday321Gunz0BlogZmogisMallowmanDrake6401KittenPrimeUsername819273943RequiemPrimeredshift9StreetFighterDaveJLYoncemusPrimeShadowPrime110 22 votes
Grindor
2%
清明自在 1 vote
Grimlock
11%
Promethium1LafozaBooster_BlueDendam 4 votes
Barricade
2%
KingOfPain 1 vote
Bludgeon
0%
Bonecrusher
11%
KillMasterCMnicely80SupraliminalSaber 4 votes
Hot rod
0%
Sideswipe
0%
Ultra magnus
2%
camaro57 1 vote
Galvatron
2%
MoeRogers 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    G1 megatron
    While it's a tough choice (I almost went with Bludgeon) G1 Megatron takes my vote. He can break a bot down in numerous ways, and he can counter both way outside his class and a lot of the crazier mods.
    Annoyed with Bludgeon's armor? Crush it like a tin can! Prowl's attack stacks giving you grief? Put the long arm of the law in a sling and cut his attack almost in half! Electrophobia got you paralyzed? Pop an S3, shove that fusion cannon in their face, and blow your troubles to kingdom come! Also works wonders on cycle resist buffs, Ultra Magnus, and traveling salesmen!
    Duping him just makes it obscenely powerful. On a whim, I challenged a Bayverse Megatron with G1 Megatron, and nearly dropped my phone laughing when I stole "All Hail Megatron". I've slapped down Ramjet with his own special buffs, ruined Rhinox's day while wearing his shields, and poor Prowl's suppression tactic just got him hit twice as hard for flinching.
    Granted, his timing felt a bit off to me at first, kept throwing out three and four-hit combos by mistake, but overall I think he deserves the title of Lord Megatron.
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Prowl
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1 megatron
    Whoever's duped
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Bonecrusher
    BC, simple as simple.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    G1 megatron
    Bc is a close second especially with pure hate. But mega still wins as he has unmatched versatility as commented by @CandKane
  • Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Ultra magnus
    Ultra Magnus is cool
  • Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited December 2017
    Ultra magnus
    Still don't have him but hopefully will soon.
  • Options
    G1 megatron
    I'm gonna say Megatron. He's amazing in all the right ways. Shockwave is his best synergy with Soundwave being a very close second. Both being tech bots to counter Megatron's weakness. The power debuff from Shockwave's synergy is a personal favorite because it really helps to win energy races. It' so annoying to take doging runs at least twice per fight so the enemy doesn't reach their S3. This reduces it to one or none if you can land one early and fuse it.

I wasn't able to duplicate my Megatron despite buying over 30 crystals, but I'm sure he's freakish with it. I won't oppose a nerf, but I think this is one of the best made bots so far. It seems the time problem Shockwave and Galvatron suffer still today was heeded with Megatron. 10 seconds with the ability to refresh the defuffs by simply applying a melee combo is insane. I'm actually all for his Tactician classing having seen what he's capable of.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    G1 megatron
    Endless shock = rip rok
  • Options
    G1 megatron
    mixmaster
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    G1 megatron
    mix is much improved but imho is still an inferior ver of IH
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    G1 megatron
    At least he's not Waspinator
  • Options
    Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher. If swordmaster synergy didn't exist, he'd be the best warrior. If swordmaster synergy didn't exist, megatron would be the 3rd best tactician. But it does, so he's 4th best :P
  • Options
    G1 megatron
    Being able to fuse debuffs is brutal. I wouldn’t trust the AI to do a great job with this (so I wouldn’t necessarily choose him for base defense), but fighting with him manually is both effective and fun!
  • Options
    Grimlock
    I clearly don't understand this game yet because I thought Grimlock was pretty good but lol guess I was wrong.
  • Options
    redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    edited December 2017
    G1 megatron
    I clearly don't understand this game yet because I thought Grimlock was pretty good but lol guess I was wrong.
    Don’t worry - Grimlock IS good! So far, he’s tied for second in the poll. Depending on who you ask (me, for example), he’s the best brawler in the game.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    G1 megatron
    G1 Mega is undoubtedly the strongest bot in the game at the moment... especially when duped. Fusing an armour break just enables him to do absurd damage.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    G1 megatron
    I’d say soundwave is the best bot in the game but megatron does take a very close 2nd, endless shock damage!