Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best beast wars character

Mrsteakymeat_9Mrsteakymeat_9 Posts: 28
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Your choice

Best beast wars character 21 votes

Rhinox
47%
French_BakerCandKaneGunz0JetfireRhinoxBooster_BlueThuleStreetFighterthat1guy清明自在 10 votes
Dinobot
23%
nomisuseeker1321KittenPrimeUsername819273943Remmie 5 votes
Waspinator
28%
AstrotrainDirculesJoker69camaro57MoeRogersScarredArachnid333 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    I see that you keep posting votes for the best bots, but it's wrong way to look at the bots and may lead you to mistake. All bot equally to some degree, except main characters like Prime & Megatron. And still they not far from ahead from others. Of course we need to remember that when new bot comes in he will be improved with time. Kabam needs users data in order to set that new bot in line with others. I'm glad they are not doing same mistake like they did before by over power bots and nerf them down the road. It was wrong way.
    So, in order to find the bot you like, I would suggest to play with a bot more and check if that bot has what you want. If you just want to smash everything on your way and that's how you fight then you should look for: Attack/Health/Armor. This is just simple example that each player fights differently and it all depends on players's fighting style.

Sorry I was just curious what people thought
  • Options
    I see that you keep posting votes for the best bots, but it's wrong way to look at the bots and may lead you to mistake. All bot equally to some degree, except main characters like Prime & Megatron. And still they not far from ahead from others. Of course we need to remember that when new bot comes in he will be improved with time. Kabam needs users data in order to set that new bot in line with others. I'm glad they are not doing same mistake like they did before by over power bots and nerf them down the road. It was wrong way.
    So, in order to find the bot you like, I would suggest to play with a bot more and check if that bot has what you want. If you just want to smash everything on your way and that's how you fight then you should look for: Attack/Health/Armor. This is just simple example that each player fights differently and it all depends on players's fighting style.

Sorry I was just curious what people thought

Don't be!!! You are on good path!!! I wasn't criticizing you, I was trying to help you with your question.

These are my Gorillas:
    wrqhqmfmvd1i.jpeg

Thanks and cool team here's mine

The boy's Soundwave 4* and 3*,of prime,ironhide,mv1

Backup squad windblade,g1 megatron,grimlock,bonecrusher,motormaster
  • Options
    Great choice on both teams. Remember 4* have better synergy.
    If you want another good example, place a vote for Bone vs Drift. This time you should ask members to comment on their choice. Why they choose the bot they voted.

I don't have drift yet