Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 CLASS SPARKS

uLtrashOckuLtrashOck Posts: 60
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
The daily spark trials are not giving enough essences per run. I mean we have to run it like 5 times to just get 1 t2 class after exploration.
They are so boring that i don't even want to do it once. So, i think kabam should increase the amount of spark essenses or just add some other way to get them. Example- raid store

Comments

• DanhansenDanhansen Posts: 47
    edited December 2017
    It is in almost every part of the game.
    You can already get it from raid store, daily missions, milestones from AM, spotlight missions and probably regular missions if you have not explored those fully yet.

0h9jfphclkqa.jpeg
    3dcgpr7uad6p.jpeg
    kl3uugxx1zv1.jpeg
    geqsrupjjg4w.jpeg
    5zl451olb9f5.jpeg
    c2g949v77gnu.png
    deit1izclr5w.png
    ubt8czynxzpr.png
    2zxxztb754gp.png
    8lx84u36yxrr.png
    igrec980u9jz.png
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    I agree about the t2c though. Class spark crystals rarely give you the ones you need
  • I was not talking about T2 BASIC LOL.
  • @Danhansen
    Those are basic sparks. They meant Class sparks as in Tech, and Demo.
  • They're meant to be obtained one per day from that section which can be a pain since you have to wait another week for another. I wouldn't mind a third tier on there that gives more essence.
  • Exactly. I have 4 4str tactician bots that i want to rank up but it seems impossible to gather these sparks
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Same problem, T2 class sparks are scarce, you don't get enough esssence from selling T1 sparks. The rewards from daily missions are complete garbage, you'll have to dump your energy refills in order to get 1 T2 and I never got a T2 scout spark from a T2 class spark crystal to rank up Windblade
    We all have problems with this, but what will Kabam do about it? They're just going to ignore this thread
  • RhinoxRhinox Posts: 20
    Lol so much screenshot that didnt even hit the point right..

I think they'll gonna add some t3c in the sell vallue, thats why it still rare by now
  • T2c sparks are a pain but having had to farm just 1 this past scout day to r3 my Sideswipe, idk where guys are getting the 9-11 runs per spark. Running hard path for me was netting me in the area of 200-230ish essence per run. Only need 1k to form a t2c. That's 5 runs. Hard path fights yield 33 essence per fight with something like 7ish? fights per hard run plus the ambush. I completely agree that this is fairly abysmal for the current game but I do hold on to hope that since daily missions have not been touched since launch, they should be due for an update any time now.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    At the very least, how about adding a T2 run for each class to the Sunday free for all?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Would love to see a set of hard level daily missions get added, right now I'm just paying energy to auto-fight the class of the day