Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

will OptimusPrimal(beast war) comes in January?

Someone said a new character will appear in January. is it KingKong?

Comments

• Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Hope so, but I also want 3-6 week events giving chips for the new bumblebee.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    camaro57 wrote: »

Unfortunately, They've already stated that bumblebee is a crystal exclusive, and we won't see him offered in any other way for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Unfortunately, They've already stated that bumblebee is a crystal exclusive, and we won't see him offered in any other way for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

No, he's harambe way smaller than King Kong
    And he's just in the game files, doesn't mean he'll be released in January, the character that'll be out in Jan could be Tantrum or Scorponok
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Miike gave a hint that it's Optimus Primal.
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

maybe they want to make more money from bumblebee crystal,because people all like bumblebee:)
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

No, he's harambe way smaller than King Kong
    And he's just in the game files, doesn't mean he'll be released in January, the character that'll be out in Jan could be Tantrum or Scorponok
    maybe Lockdown or rather SentinalPrime!and even g1 HotRod:)
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Terminal wrote: »
    Miike gave a hint that it's Optimus Primal.

Where at?
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    Here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/22961/#Comment_22961

Hidden image in his tongue emoticon gif, click on it to see the hidden image, if on mobile and it's tricky, I also posted the hidden image in a post further down the thread.

We all seemed to miss his hint last time around.. but we got it this time :D

+1 for Miike being a legend.
  • Options
    I'm already saving crystals for him now that I got my 4* Meg and duped 3*.
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Here:
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/22961/#Comment_22961

Hidden image in his tongue emoticon gif, click on it to see the hidden image, if on mobile and it's tricky, I also posted the hidden image in a post further down the thread.

Never would've thought to click that.

Thanks mate!
  • Options
    could it be :'(
    zbv2qmx65wnk.jpg
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Here:

Thanks Terminal
    +1 point for being smart
  • Options
    could it be :'(
    zbv2qmx65wnk.jpg

I won't optimus primal would like that he would just like in the tv show
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Here:

cheeky Miike... hidden image !! ...

c22rrgg65h3y.jpg