Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We Grind hard then why we get gamble rewards!!!!

JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I think its time kabam should give rewards on milestones and not based on ranks .
Thats breaks players motive to play arena at all.
After seeing the ranks and analysis
Every player that make above
1.5M -1000 4shards
1.2-1.49- 900 shards
700-900- 650 shards
550-699- 450 shrds
Its pure truth of now days arena.
As because those with high population players score higher but poor rewards.

We Grind hard then why we get gamble rewards!!!! 24 votes

Yes this right we should be awrded for what we grind
83%
French_BakerAstrotrainuLtrashOckLordBeniaminBigbowlrDocholiday321Gunz0KillMasterCMufc14DrShotgunJatinderSinghKittenPrimeBooster_BlueStreetFighterBeastCrusherxxerexxShadowPrime110Dendamadamdrt2006 20 votes
No the gamble is good I might get top -10 some day
8%
Username819273943rakmani 2 votes
bracket of rewards should be higher
8%
MegaKuppCakeSabugen 2 votes
Bracket of rewrds should be lower
0%

Comments

• Yes this right we should be awrded for what we grind
    Share your thoughts.
    If u feel it right or wrong?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes this right we should be awrded for what we grind
    Milestones
    I would kill for milestone arenas.
    This milestones are not achieved by everyone.
    They was time when top 200 was suppose to be 1-2% now 100-200 is given 3-4% .
    Just not that different aren gives different percentage it totally depends on how many are playing.
    Raider bounty arena can get you 1-2 % with just 700K points.
    But crystal arena is so annoyingthat
    without nowing how much to put a score of to 1-2% is so stupid like running in dark road with no lights.
  • When you said working hard for gamble rewards, I thought you meant busting our tails for crystals with random chances. I beat Bee's Guantlet and that 4 star crystal dropped my absolute least desired bot.
    Milestones made the grind feel worthwhile.. And it also ensured that only true grinders got the top rewards and recognition.. Also featured bot crystals should have the said featured bot, not make it a reskinned premium with the new bot...
  • Username819273943Username819273943 Posts: 85
    edited December 2017
    Just not that different aren gives different percentage it totally depends on how many are playing.
    without nowing how much to put a score of to 1-2% is so stupid like running in dark road with no lights.

Crystal arena:
    1m and ^ is 3-5%
    1.25m and ^ is 1-2%
    Top 10 u need to break 1.8m on a weekday
    Sounds like you need a better alliance/team that communicates lol

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212

Crystal arena:
    1m and ^ is 3-5%
    1.25m and ^ is 1-2%
    Top 10 u need to break 1.8m on a weekday
    Sounds like you need a better alliance/team that communicates lol

W.. why is this flagged?
  • Duechyness is my guess. Still ... Most are reluctant to share reward info that matters cause it seems to push the grind even higher.
  • Username819273943Username819273943 Posts: 85
    edited January 2018
    Duechyness is my guess. Still ... Most are reluctant to share reward info that matters cause it seems to push the grind even higher.

I guess feelings are more important then actual numbers and useful info here lol, thats why I qoute JatinderSingh and try to give him the info since he seem want it.
    most would not even share these numbers and keep to themsleves.

Feelings will make them better players!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    It was the "git gud or gtfo" tone, if I were to hazard a guess. Still, numbers are nice
  • No the gamble is good I might get top -10 some day
    when u already dont like someone, everything they say is "that" tone. And the few here know which few dont like who lol
    Imagine your best friend say the same line, not a bad tone suddendly I hope.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    If my best friend said that I'd smack him upside the head because he's being an ass. We'd still be friends though.
  • No the gamble is good I might get top -10 some day
    Guess different cultures have different interpretations then. Anyway its nice to know someone appreciate the numbers, sry if it dont sound good.