Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Bee strategies

Curious who is using Bee and how are you maxing his damage? Seems like s3 then s1 is the way to go unless you are using him for power lock.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited December 2017
    I haven’t got bee yet but he does have synergy with megatron so he’s someone I’d consider using on a team
  • I use him to gobble up shields.
  • Hi specials cover quite a bit of area. With the tracking, he's pretty difficult to dodge so shields are pretty much gone, which is great. And he has great dodge/evade, which considering his signature requires him to be up close, works out really well for hit and run. Plus he has quite a bit of various and useful synergies, which also plus for different group sets.

They did good with him.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Hi specials cover quite a bit of area. With the tracking, he's pretty difficult to dodge so shields are pretty much gone, which is great. And he has great dodge/evade, which considering his signature requires him to be up close, works out really well for hit and run. Plus he has quite a bit of various and useful synergies, which also plus for different group sets.

They did good with him.

Considering he can't be won, only bought, I expect him to be a little overpowered at first. Warriors should still swat him fairly easily, Bonecrusher in particular and probably Hot Rod too, but I still would take Prowl or Sideswipe over G1 Bee right now.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah my r4 Hot Rod has been taking him out pretty easily and quickly. Decelerate plus sp2 will melt any HP off any scout though.

Still, he's a cool little bot.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    just snagged him... he plays a bit like mv bee with added melee (sideswipe-like) evasion... and like windblade, scout bee does not take hits well.
  • CandKane wrote: »
    Considering he can't be won, only bought, I expect him to be a little overpowered at first. Warriors should still swat him fairly easily, Bonecrusher in particular and probably Hot Rod too, but I still would take Prowl or Sideswipe over G1 Bee right now.

Oh I definitely agree. He's good, but I most certainly would prefer Prowl over him (or any other current Scout) right now. I will say though in very skilled hands, I can see him doing well over bot as notorious as Bonecrusher, at least how much they can bring down anyways. (I do like to judge a bot on how well he/she can handle themselves against their handicap class).

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    nah scout bee crits too much. pure hate will eat him
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    rerewbzgpwpn.png
    Holy hell... Really fun to use, love his special 2 does good damage and power lock, evades are his best attribute in my opinion. Quite hard to get used to his combos but once you get the hang of them he’s an overall good bot.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    He’s not going to hold up well to warriors except Arcee and perhaps Hotrod. He crits too much for BC and Drifts anti evade buff will eat him up. But that is intended.

I like him just need to get used to him. His s1 is tricky to use because his crit stacks are gone after a combo unless you use s3.
  • Ahh... I understood what you guys were talking about with the Crit Rate. I was concentrating on his Evade so much I was paying attention to it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Ahh... I understood what you guys were talking about with the Crit Rate. I was concentrating on his Evade so much I was paying attention to it.

Evade is a passive defensive thing and shouldn't be taken into strategic plan because it doesn't proc at 100% (more often, it interferes your counteratrack planning). I think active defensive tricks like sidestep trap works way better. Since G1bee has crit buff when sidestepping he's even more suitable to do such set up. Anticipate dash-ins and punish.

The others are:
    passive aggressive: BC's bleed, Rhinox's overclock shock
    active aggressive: normal attack sequence

• Evade is a passive defensive thing and shouldn't be taken into strategic plan because it doesn't proc at 100% (more often, it interferes your counteratrack planning). I think active defensive tricks like sidestep trap works way better. Since G1bee has crit buff when sidestepping he's even more suitable to do such set up. Anticipate dash-ins and punish.

The others are:
    passive aggressive: BC's bleed, Rhinox's overclock shock
    active aggressive: normal attack sequence

Gotcha. I'll definitely give this a go. It does seem like it will sync better with his signature too. Thanks for the tip!