Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Top team in Alliance Missions on the last AM this year?

TMhTMh Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Top team in Alliance Missions on the last AM this year?

Well Map 3 changed the course of the AM 360%. We all know why. It requires skills from all players in a team. We saw lately that Force took over top place, but can they do it again? Force has been ranked 2/3 on map 2 for a some time, but map 3 they challenge the OverPowered team and even took the top place by surprise. Is OverPowered team is just over powered or these guys have skills as well?
AM is the main part of the game and I find it interesting to see who is going to take the trophy as not only the most powerful, but also most skilled team. Good Luck to both teams!

Top team in Alliance Missions on the last AM this year? 26 votes

(OVPWR) OverPowered
42% 11 votes
(FORCE) The Force
57% 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited January 2018
    The past two weeks OVPWR was hacked, resulting in loss of points that led to Force getting 1st. Nobody in Force celebrated the past two weeks. This week, OVPWR has confirmed that the hacker did not manage to sabotage them. Thus, we will be looking forward to tonight’s results... *standby popcorn*
  • Options
    kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    The past two weeks OVPWR was hacked, resulting in loss of points that led to Force getting 1st. Nobody in Force celebrated the past two weeks. This week, OVPWR has confirmed that the hacker did not manage to sabotage them. Thus, we will be looking forward to tonight’s results... *standby popcorn*

I hope you get paid to be the Force mouthpiece/troll. Kinda hard to judge over the holidays considering most people took time off and others went easy but hey, slow clap.

I’m also sure a couple people in Force celebrated the last couple weeks.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    There’s no need for me to troll. The talking is done on the leaderboard. B)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    There’s no need for me to troll. The talking is done on the leaderboard. B)

Seen you around enough. Trolls a troll.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Whether faith annoys you or not, you should know better to think that Force was celebrating wins the past 2 weeks. You really think you leave the Force family after spending your first 6-8 months in the game with us and we shift in to completely different people? Come on.
  • Options
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Whether faith annoys you or not, you should know better to think that Force was celebrating wins the past 2 weeks. You really think you leave the Force family after spending your first 6-8 months in the game with us and we shift in to completely different people? Come on.

I should clarify, you were not and I’m sure the majority did not however I certainly don’t know what all the guys in our alliances do in their spare time and nor do you. I didn't reopen the topic, she did. I also know you don't need her speaking for you yet here we are.

I very much enjoyed playing with you and the others that are still there, and I still talk to Dan, but with quite a few mergers and individuals like Faith speaking for the Force family this is how things go. Moves between the top alliances will always happen because the pool is only so large but the fact remains that when people swap between top alliances and the leaderboards change it's not really something to brag about, and you don't (see above).

Again, I respect you, and you guys beat them now just hold on to that top spot.

And tbh she doesn't really annoy me I usually just laugh because hey, we're a friendly alliance ;).