Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question on awakening program

It says 40$ for 4 star class crystal. Is it pick 1 class, pay 40$ then open that 1 crystal. Or is it it gives you 1 crystal per class, meaning 6 crystals total.

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Also when will the next awakening program be?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You get one buy and it’s one class plus 4 sig programs essentially u get to dupe one 4* of your choice
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    You get one buy and it’s one class plus 4 sig programs essentially u get to dupe one 4* of your choice

What is sig program? What it look like? What it do?
  • camaro57 wrote: »

Signature program is which lvl up your bots signature ability without duping it .
    You get it on sunday signature arenas
    camaro57 wrote: »

Signature program is which lvl up your bots signature ability without duping it .

What does it do to my bots stats. Increase health? Attack? Points?
  • 21savageΔΩ21savageΔΩ Posts: 14
    edited January 2018

What does it do to my bots stats. Increase health? Attack? Points?

It unlocks your bots signature ability. It doesn’t necessarily increase your bots stats or anything
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    awakening program unlocks the bot's signature ability (it is useless however if your bot is already duped)

signature program levels up the said ability (but is useless if your bot is not awakened or duped).
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    They raise the pi of your bot, and also raise the value of your bot. . I.e. more points in arena, more shards forging. Raising SA is really a great thing to focus on, when it's time to or if you can manage to without pulling focus from other things. It's very tedious, but over time , with high Sig levels, your bots become much beastlier. Max forge and rank still isn't a maxed bot, nor maxed pi .. you need max forge and max Sig. I've seen a 3* g1 rated at 1700 as it's max forged AND max sig