Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Realm of Legends

One of the most challenging and exciting parts of Contest of Champions, the game that this game is largely based upon, is the Realm of Legends. For those of you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, the Realm of Legends is basically a quest consisting of characters so insanely high rated that it is actually impossible to level your characters to that rating. To put things in perspective, the current maximum rating that a 5 star can have, which will go up a little bit because rank 5 has not been released yet, is about 12,000 rating once you have them at their maximum awakened ability. The enemies in this quest range from 50,000 to 75,000 rating. This quest is purely skill and is impossible to beat even if you just spend $1,000 on revives and health potions to help out. You have to be good to earn these rewards, which include 3 four stars unavailable except by this quest. I personally have not completed the Realm of Legends, but enjoy seeing how far I can get. With the slightly altered fighting system in this new game, I would love to see a Realm of Legends type of quest in the game. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    It's already out lol
  • Options
    It is?
  • Options
    Literally, I've been offline for like 12 hours lol. Okay then, never mind.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Been out since global release
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    4cj6lvb8qjy4.png

First bot of 12
  • Options
    Wow...full team of 3*, maxed out and level 41.

How much money did you spend? Or did they let beta testers keep their progress?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    We kept progress and yes I've spent some along way
  • Options
    Awww....damnit I wish I had gotten into Beta :(

Not judging, I've spent a bunch of money in MCOC heh, I just know that so far playing this game, it's going to be a sloooooow grind right now until the game gets older unless you put up some money.
  • Options
    It's slow even with money just like mcoc it's acquiring the ranking materials gold ect that u can't buy
  • Options
    Is that the quest that's unlocked at lvl 25? And what are the rewards?
  • Options
    Worthless and it's not made to beat in current state

It's a few alphas and t3 sparks
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    T2 alphas.