Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Synergy Poll

Shadowind_Prime13Shadowind_Prime13 Posts: 250
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Which poll you prefer da best?
Add your suggestion here!

Synergy Poll 29 votes

Ratchet'S
3%
tekkn1kal 1 vote
Swordmasters Synergy ( Bludgeon, Windblade, Drift, Dinobot)
48%
VouterGunz0Bobdolleseeker1321BlogZmogisShadowind_Prime13Chris805KittenPrimeDaveJLDendamMrsteakymeat_9Yepezknows456ANCIENTNEMESIS1NinjaHunterX 14 votes
Shockwave's Brain Drain and Brain Gain
3%
Rizdall 1 vote
OG Optimus Prime's
6%
xxSkidsxxANCIENTNEMESIS1 2 votes
Sky Assault (Starscream, Waspinator, etc)
0%
G1 Megatron's
13%
CandKaneAnakinPrimeYoncemusPrimeDutch1980 4 votes
Movieverse Megatron's
6%
French_BakerJoker69 2 votes
Beast Wars'
13%
ManthroMegaKuppCakeGojuanesSixDigits 4 votes
Seekers (Starscream, Ramjet)
0%
OTHER THAN THE OPTIONS ABOVE (COMMENT YOUR OTHER FAVORITES)
3%
Thule 1 vote

Comments

• Swordmasters Synergy ( Bludgeon, Windblade, Drift, Dinobot)
    For those running the Swordmasters synergy, are you running all 4 of the bots in your team? Who are you using for your 5th bot if you are?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    seeker1321 wrote: »
    For those running the Swordmasters synergy, are you running all 4 of the bots in your team? Who are you using for your 5th bot if you are?

Mixmaster
    seeker1321 wrote: »

Yeah, you could add any bots but I will prefer any bots except Warrior class, because if you face a Brawler, three of your bots are disadvantaged, even you can face it with Dinobot

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I always add waspinator, since he has synergy with both wingblade and Dinobot. So my 5th still has synergy with two other bots inside the swordmaster group
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    G1 Megatron's
    Not a big fan of Drift and Dinobot, but yeah that synergy can wreck people. I just like my G1 Decepticon team too much
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Yo I got flagged for spam lmao I got a fan, bet his... Username... Is one I know >.>
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Remmie wrote: »
    Yo I got flagged for spam lmao I got a fan, bet his... Username... Is one I know >.>

Bro you hurting people’s feelings you have to be serious put on a suit and hold a suitcase for more suits be serious mate you’ll hurt our feelings you gotta check your privilege.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Ratchet'S
    Really depends on what you're doing. If its arena or a quest, swordmaster is usually awesome for blowing through quickly (except maybe if you get stuck against a high level BC in arena).

But, for AM and specifically map 3, swordmaster requires you to bring bots that have limited usefulness for taking out any mods. You mostly can handle hemo lane and the generic lanes. So, basically only a limited number of guys can run swordmaster.

Even still, I would prefer ratchets heal synergy with OG, IH, or Bee (once he finally comes out). Having that healing in AM helps a lot at higher levels.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    its currently none of the above till i get my paws on gorilla prime i guess (my AM team is prowl, soundwave and IH).
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Ratchet'S
    Yeah, that new beast synergy is pretty awesome :)
    You can add Brawlers as the fifth bot in your team beside the swordmasters to protect them from Bonecrusher and others