Spectator glitch back

I thought it got fixed a few months agop1hzdiuerx3x.png
kf1qp3ze0qnc.png
Tagged:

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 211
    Wait why bonecrusher watching.funny glitch
  • @Elitehunter, what mode did you see this in? Is that Arena or Raid? Has it happened more than once? We did fix this up a while ago, but it looks like there is still a rare possibility to have it appear. Any help on how you see this is appreciated!
  • xxSkidsxxxxSkidsxx Posts: 26
    @Kabam Kavs It must be a raid because he has a 18 minute timer counting during the fight.
  • xxSkidsxx wrote: »
    @Kabam Kavs It must be a raid because he has a 18 minute timer counting during the fight.

Oh, you're right! I missed that somehow. :o

@Elitehunter, since it is very clearly a raid, would you say this happens a lot? Or was this a one-off? I haven't seen this in a long time, myself... but I'll run this past an engineer.
  • ElitehunterElitehunter Posts: 168
    @Kabam Kavs it only happened the one time
  • @Kabam Kavs it only happened the one time

Sounds good, thanks for confirming. We definitely fixed the main source of this a couple of builds ago, but it appears there is an edge case we didn't catch. If you're able to reproduce it reliably, let us know!

In the meantime, you can restart your device if it happens again and you want to clear it; having the Bot there will affect your memory and make the game less stable.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    its actually kinda amusing to have spectating bots..

that said the spike in data usage by the game is worrying. if this goeson for another month i may have to call it quits..
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 211
    I honestly don't want this to be fixed, it's hilarious.