Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about updates effecting crystals and shards.

People seem to save up their crystals and open them all a month or more later. If their is a update will my saved up be gone or will they still be same as before update.

I want to save up till end of year and do a huge opening and am worried updates will effect my crystals.

@Kabam Miike help with my question please, thanks

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Rest assured, they'll stay intact.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    camaro57 wrote: »
    People seem to save up their crystals and open them all a month or more later. If their is a update will my saved up be gone or will they still be same as before update.

I want to save up till end of year and do a huge opening and am worried updates will effect my crystals.

The reason players save and open everything once a month is to get feature chips for the feature bot.

If you hoard for an entire year, I assure you the only thing you will accomplish is stalling your progress in the game.

Do what you want, but trust me you'll fall behind the entire player base.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited January 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    camaro57 wrote: »

The reason players save and open everything once a month is to get feature chips for the feature bot.

If you hoard for an entire year, I assure you the only thing you will accomplish is stalling your progress in the game.

Do what you want, but trust me you'll fall behind the entire player base.

I want to save up till g1 bumblebee is back or added to certain crystals. Then ill open them. Hopefully I get him. Then back to not saving up.