Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Improvement Suggestions for in-game Rewards

Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
It’s time for some transparency! I’m an end game player and I’m sick to my stomach every time I check the forum and never see a response to major issues.

1. Arena: I have no issues with it being regionally based, in fact it’s quite good in my opinion. The issue I have is the lack of rewards, in MCOC you have milestones which, you gain a great amount of shards, its makes me want to play arena more and forge bots without worry. I don’t even play raid bounty arena anymore and I don’t care if it hurts the pool. If you don’t care to address the issue why should I care about the pool?

2. Raids: the only incentive to raid is when some good is in the daily event, for instance, t3b and t2a. How about take away the ridiculous superconductor mod, you already have a whole event centered around mods. 2* mod isn’t needed in raid store! Let me raid for some programs so I can forge my bots! That can be a solution for shards. Let’s add some daily gold in raid store.

3. Forging: while the idea is great the execution is poor, how about you give more opportunity for shards! This will make forging easier. I hardly ever want to forge now. Mainly because it interferes with arena. I can just imagine people with only 3* and below. You offer very little opportunity to get shards. I can make do with PBC shards, we all know you have a better chance in seeing a pink Pegasus then getting a 3* or 4*. I’m ok with PBC shards I can forged up my 2* and feed them to bots and rinse and repeat. But, you need to start giving us an opportunity to get more.

4. Let’s get some solo goals like in mcoc. Offer us some programs or shards, GOLD, just something decent!

All in all, this is a FANTASTIC GAME DESIGN! However, I feel your slowly killing off players. SUPPORT TEAM IS A JOKE! Start addressing the communities issues for heavens sake. I love this game and I want it to endure, but I am losing motivation, patience and everything else.

(removed by moderator)
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yep arena is the main problem and it seems still nothing has been done to improve them.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I’m in the same boat, stopped playing for 2 months came back and nothing has changed.
  • Instead of improving arenas we got ads
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Can I ask to get back sparks when forging?
  • Hey! Thanks for your suggestions and sharing your feedback on in-game Rewards. As the forum rules explain, it's best not to direct your threads at specific Mods or Kabam in general. We ask that threads be titled clearly with the subject matter of your post. This helps keep the forums organized, and makes it easier for our various Teams to review your Feedback! I've edited your title for this reason.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hey! Thanks for your suggestions and sharing your feedback on in-game Rewards. As the forum rules explain, it's best not to direct your threads at specific Mods or Kabam in general. We ask that threads be titled clearly with the subject matter of your post. This helps keep the forums organized, and makes it easier for our various Teams to review your Feedback! I've edited your title for this reason.

All I’m asking for is arena milestones so we can get the weaker players doing arena so they can grow and so can the pool. I promise you mate arena milestones returning will be very effective.