Anyone else's G1 Megatron(s) been replaced with a blank image and a sharkticon tactician in-battle?

Looks like it's not just my own 3* and 4* megs that are subject to this bug, but G1 Megatrons that appear as enemies in the spotlight missions. As stated in the title, they're being replaced with a sharkticon tactician - not just the character model, but the special attacks, abilities etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm running the game on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, if that helps with bug reporting.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 353
    Well I’m going to buy that phone just to play as a shark tactician lmao
  • That is the weirdest thing I've heard of in a while... So, just so I have this straight, you brought your Megatron (G1) into the Spotlight Mission (does it happen anywhere else?) and when you started the fight, it was a Sharkticon Tactician?

If you could send us some screenshots or video capture, that would be very helpful!
  • That is the weirdest thing I've heard of in a while... So, just so I have this straight, you brought your Megatron (G1) into the Spotlight Mission (does it happen anywhere else?) and when you started the fight, it was a Sharkticon Tactician?

If you could send us some screenshots or video capture, that would be very helpful!

Well it looks like whatever it was, it's resolved now somehow - Megatron's character portrait is back where he belongs, and his character model is appearing in game, with all the attacks and abilities intact.

As far as I can tell, all instances of G1 Megatron were appearing as sharkticon tacticians - I actually first noticed it when I was running auto fights in the arena. I'd already noticed the lack of a character portrait in his icon(s) on my bot list, and as an enemy in spotlight missions, but hadn't seen what my own Megatron would do in game. I looked down at the tail end of the fight and saw a sharkticon tactician winning a fight for me with optimus' axe (I think it was his sp2), so it appears the character model wasn't simply being used as a placeholder, but abilities and attacks too. Unfortunately, I didn't think to video capture or screenshot anything else, so I won't be much help with attempting to replicate the bug, but if it happens again I'll collect as much info as I can!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 270
    One has to wonder what Kabam is up to, given the new splash screen of a bunch of sharkticons moving towards Primal.

Hmmm.... >:)
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 281
    we need sharkticons. nao.
  • What if Megatron transformed into a sharkticon from shockwaves doing... lol
  • Cause that was a figure from the transformers Prime wave
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 686
    It's a pity you didn't do a screencap of the bot screen. How does it feel playing a shark?
  • I'm bumping this thread, because I've seen reports of this coming up again. Has this happened to anybody lately? Specifically, after updating?