Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My advice for people on spotlight medium difficulty

After completing and exploring most of medium I have this advice. Before attempting spotlight medium difficulty use advice below

1) use a 5 bot team. Which is available at account level 30.
2) in your 5 bot team never use more then 1 bot of same class.
3) get all 5 bots to level 30,
4) have tier 2 or 3 revive and recharge ready, about 5 of each.
5) the 5 bot team should be based on your play style.
6) watch videos on YouTube on how to play like a pro.
7) use only all 3 star, no 2 star, no 1 star, use 4 stars if you have any.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    If you're skilled enough, you can do it with maxed 2* bots, I remember doing the medium mission when I didn't reach level 30 and got all of my 3* bots stuck in AM
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I think it’s awesome Camaro is putting time into trying to help the newest of players. Got my vote.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @camaro57 is just being nice and trying to help new players progress in the game. Nobody has ever made a thread about medium difficulty before
  • It’s easy to forget that all of us were new players once, and what might be great advice for a top player is absolutely useless (or even detrimental) to someone who’s just starting out.

On the other end of the spectrum, we’ve got arrogant, pointless insults which are presumably intended to brag, but only reflect poorly on the person who posts them.

Props to @camaro57!
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Nice work. Though, based on your prerequisite bot levels, I still don't see a need for revives. Possibly a potion. But an r3 3* can handle half a path by themselves. I'm actually running medium rn for primal chips(done with hard) and to be honest I had a bunch of random level 3*s just auto fighting. Nothing fancy. I'll also agree and highlight to not duplicate classes, having class advantage helps make quick work is med. To be fair, a pi rating of about 500 with two bots closer to 700 will get you completion of whole mode. If looking for 100 exploration, just average all bots to around 600-800 and one can still auto fight all the way thru.

For those at extremely low levels, be sure to have at least class advantage on boss fight. Can see image of boss bot on mission selection
  • Tip: Farm daily missions for potions. I check all the daily missions and if I see a potion on a lane, I take it even if I already ran it. There is plenty of time to complete the quests. Even though I can finish expert, I still do it since I'm F2P and having 50+ potions going into harder contents helps. When I run out of potions, I save up again till they are about to expire from my stash. :wink:
  • Hey Guys,

First of all, Thanks OP for putting together some information for players that might be having some trouble with the Mission. Everybody else, this would be a good place to put your tips as well! Maybe around which Bots you'd suggest for the bosses?

Secondly, let's all remember that not every Commander in the game is at the same level of progression. There are lots of players that are much newer than others, and to those players, Medium difficulty might still be a challenge! We all start at the beginning, and slowly make our way up! Let's support each other and help build each other up, not tear each other down.

Cool cool
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    Tip: Farm daily missions for potions. I check all the daily missions and if I see a potion on a lane, I take it even if I already ran it. There is plenty of time to complete the quests. Even though I can finish expert, I still do it since I'm F2P and having 50+ potions going into harder contents helps. When I run out of potions, I save up again till they are about to expire from my stash. :wink:

Hmm, I've never thought of grinding for potions like that. The more you know :)

F2p def can use them , I'll be trying this month to leap over to expert spotlight. At least exploration of 1st chapter. Fingers crossed. But having as many heals as possible will help a lot