T2C Drop Rates

Do all the classes have the same drop rates? I seem to be getting demo and tac t2c shards at a lower rate than the other classes.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 552
    edited January 13
    one would assume it would be 1/6 and it may very berry well be. But who knows. It's definitely a feeling that people seem to get more of certain classes than others - on MCOC I was always loaded for purple red and green, but couldnt get the light blues to save my life.
    I seem to get more warrior sparks than I can shake a stick at, as well as brawler, but who knows!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,128
    txbt976oabpp.png
    I have these nasty buggers in my overflow.. it’d be nice if I would get some warrior 4*s (bludgeon pls) but noooooo... useless warrior sparks, fading into the valley of nonexistence...
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 342
    txbt976oabpp.png
    I have these nasty buggers in my overflow.. it’d be nice if I would get some warrior 4*s (bludgeon pls) but noooooo... useless warrior sparks, fading into the valley of nonexistence...
    I have the same problem with tech bots/sparks. (Ratchet is meh preferred tech)
    ortzvbyki2sw.png
    txbt976oabpp.png
    ortzvbyki2sw.png
    The jealousy is real right now.. I have a ratchet to r3 and a soundwave to r4 (both 4*) and I have only 1 t2 tech.. could you throw a few my way? Pretty please with a cherry on top
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 342
    txbt976oabpp.png
    ortzvbyki2sw.png
    The jealousy is real right now.. I have a ratchet to r3 and a soundwave to r4 (both 4*) and I have only 1 t2 tech.. could you throw a few my way? Pretty please with a cherry on top

Only if you throw me your warrior sparks...
    txbt976oabpp.png
    ortzvbyki2sw.png

Only if you throw me your warrior sparks...
    Haha man I wish lol I wish..

miike pls
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 552
    you two need to get a room.

Where you can trade sparks

and get mini sparks
  • That actually would be cool if we could trade sparks.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 968
    It's heavily biased in my stash...
  • I need medo t2c more than anything, all other are at max :'( :'(
  • ElitehunterElitehunter Posts: 181
    The t2 spark crystals always seem to give me ones I don't need lol
  • The t2 spark crystals always seem to give me ones I don't need lol

Exactly, I spent almost 300 energy points yesterday getting two tactician T2C. I have never received any in a drop. I have so many warrior T2C it isn't funny anymore.