Forging. How to

So I've started playing in October and recently I've landed my first 4 star bot, G1 Optimus Prime. I'm close to finishing the level up, my question is: what's the best way to forge my other (1,2 and maybe 3*) G1 Optimuses?

Should I forge them all directly into the 4*? Or forge the (max level) 1* into the (max level) 2*, then the 2* into the 3* and so on? Sorry if this has been asked before, I ran a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Comments

• StreetFighterStreetFighter Posts: 104
    edited January 14
    any 1* into 2* of the same bot or from same class as a 4*
    any 2* into 3* of the same bot or from same class as a 4*
    any 3* into any 4* (destribitng bots per class is infinite task of forging unless buying crystals) I concentrate on 1/2 bots of 4*
    Use tables the members provided for info to get the most from forge.
    This is how I do it. Maybe someone has better way.
  • I would suggest you to keep all the 1* for arena use, their forge yield to 4* is tiny.
    edited January 14
    Dircules is 100% right. Forging should be used only at high player's rating. Otherwise it will slow progress by a lot. Even when forging into 3*, player should collect crystals before forging 2*. After forging these collected crystals should recover most of the forged bots.
    edited January 14

This is good example how forge properly.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 354
    First you press on a bot’s icon, then you press forge, then you tap on the bot you would like to forge and then press forge, well done you have now forged a bot
  • At this point I only forge when I need to, to keep a good sized arena roster - if I get a 1* bot, I max it out and forge it immediately, since they're useless to me. I only forge 2*s when they hit forge level 100, since dupes have far less value at that point. This seems to have created a fairly slow but steady pace to forging. Remember, accumulated forge XP transfers directly from one bot to another, so think of your bots as 'banks' for forge XP that you'll eventually give to a 4* bot when the time is right.
  • First you press on a bot’s icon, then you press forge, then you tap on the bot you would like to forge and then press forge, well done you have now forged a bot

The point of the video was about collecting crystals(like he did 30 saved up) and to open forge level 100 needed lower star bot :wink: