Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hive crystal return please

I have 300 energon ready and want to use it to get g1 bumblebee, but he just in hive crystal, so @Kabam Miike after wasp crystal ends can hive replace it.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I wouldn't mind making it a rotating thing, like it's here for a week every two or three months.
  • Yea as I thought, the g1 bumblebee would’ve been an exclusive only to that crystal and have not seen him pop up in primal
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    If I ever dupe my 4* bumblebee he’s going straight to r4..
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018

That's why awakening programs exist. Probably cheaper than trying to fish for another 4* even if the crystal ever comes back.
    Manthro wrote: »

That's why awakening programs exist. Probably cheaper than trying to fish for another 4* even if the crystal ever comes back.
    Lol I can’t see them coming for f2p anytime soon so my best bet is to get high so the stars turn from blue to white haha
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018

Lol I can’t see them coming for f2p anytime soon so my best bet is to get high so the stars turn from blue to white haha

Correction.... You will never see awakening programs for free.

But instead of spending thousands of energon trying to dupe Bee if he ever appears again, $30-40 will awaken him for you. Up to you if it's worth it. This is why I said it's cheaper than using energon unless you've got a horseshoe up yer ass for luck ;)
    edited January 2018

Correction.... You will never see awakening programs for free.

But instead of spending thousands of energon trying to dupe Bee if he ever appears again, $30-40 will awaken him for you. Up to you if it's worth it. This is why I said it's cheaper than using energon unless you've got a horseshoe up yer ass for luck ;)

I’d rather lose my manhood than spend a single pound hahaha, guess poor bee staying in the r3 club ;(