Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

“Last knight” type challenges every month

Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
First and foremost, If you cannot explore expert, this post isn’t targeted for you! This is aimed to get more content for player who need that extra challenge or just want something to do when they completed all the spotlight missions before the month is up.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs Is it possbile we can get last Knight/bee gauntlet type challenge every month towards the end of the month. I can only speak for myself, but this rinse repeat spotlight is boring. I have a solid roster, so expert is no longer a challenge to me. Last moths bee gauntlet was actually exciting and rewards were perfect for that type of challenge. As I complete spotlight I lose the motivation to play. ROK is done, now I find myself say what’s next? I’m not too sure I can take too much more of the same stuff every month.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited January 2018
    Expert is boring you? What sorcery is this?!
    Just so we're clear, I made it to round 5 of expert on Bee's Gauntlet before getting my butt handed to me. On expert spotlight, I can make it to map 4, and can only 100% map 1. This, to me, would indicate that the challenge is roughly equal between the two modes. Maybe Bee's test just happened to challenge your particular roster more?
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited January 2018
    Yup, boring to me! Lets just say they make quick work of ANYONE. Also, it’s important to forge your top 3 bots at least 2, just make things so much better.

I like to do as much of expert as possible before AM stars. Once am is live I’ll drop down to hard. Once I get my top bots back from am I’ll do another run at expert. Do this until it’s done. It not hard if you have the bots and skill.

zj5ra0uo2eyl.png
    rmw2qb5wagci.png
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Watch them release ROK2 and each bot has like 6 mods on them :D
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited January 2018
    @CandKane, it wasn’t a challenge rather it was refreshing to see some new stuff coupled with spotlight. As I said, ROK is finished and I am done with story missions. With expert out of the way I want to play but have no reason to other then am and occasionally raid (depending on what’s in the store). Arenas are a waste for the most part.

Once you understand how the mod works and how it impacts the bot, adjust fire and whoop some ass.

@JKL, that would be savage, but a challenge nonetheless ;)
  • I can agree on this, this seems really cool for players who already have the 4* version of the new bot and duped.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Register a new account and start again :wink:
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    That’s why we have AM to challenge ourselves I guess... expert spotlight is easy compared to AM.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    That’s why we have AM to challenge ourselves I guess... expert spotlight is easy compared to AM.

I still can't get pass the golden Sharkticon with triple unstoppable so map 3 is easier for me
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I still can't get pass the golden Sharkticon with triple unstoppable so map 3 is easier for me

It depends on difficulty of the Map 3.
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Just run when he’s unstoppable and shoot range to stun him. Use a bot that melee hits hard like Bludgeon or OG OP.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    you should attempt ROK if you find expert spotlight boring lol...
    Davien wrote: »
    you should attempt ROK if you find expert spotlight boring lol...

Yeah he’s already been there done that :D