Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which bots do you prefer?

XxKuiRdAlfaxXXxKuiRdAlfaxX Posts: 20
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
I prefer Michael Bay Movies Bots :D

Which bots do you prefer? 72 votes

G1
48%
BumblebeeeJusticeEnralurJitVSpeckSTORMZZBak2dfutrVolzmirCkanKOBRACandKaneDreadspectreDutchmaniaDBDReePeRThundercatprimemorkBigJeromeStitch626SqueakersNutjob 35 votes
Michael Bay Movies
19%
HydroclawXxKuiRdAlfaxXMootSpidey076Vulcan112GochaBROIvanTyMnicely80WunWun420Raptor22Fried_DogZXhibitADaritronBumblebee254 14 votes
Beast Wars
31%
Kabam MiikeSteelSHFrench_BakeriuJacobuLtrashOckAlkaiser_93Kabam Rimehaven1PharaohLJW7621ValhammerPetuniaCatPredaconsFTWRastvamanAmpx115PJamaPrimeMajorbigboyBlazinhobbsInsanecloudRemmieSaber 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    JitJit Posts: 32
    G1
    I shouldn't vote... but I did :tongue:

Beast wars?

• Options
    G1
    Damn right them G1 votes comin in.

• Options
    Michael Bay Movies
    For tastes, transformers. :p:p
  • Options
    DutchmaniaDutchmania Posts: 5
    edited April 2017
    G1
    g1 ofc, glad there''s Just 1 more Michael Bay
    movie, hope the ones after will set things right again.
  • Options
    Beast Wars
    We need more characters from Beast Wars. Currently Rhinox and Waspinator are the only ones in the game and sadly Waspinator isn't even playable yet.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    G1
    I like 'em all, but G1 definitely overshadows the two.
  • Options
    VSpeckVSpeck Posts: 2
    G1
    Every time I pull a movie bot I frown :(
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Beast Wars
    I still have to pull out a Beast Wars bot from the Crystals, but this is actually a great chance for Kabam to add great characters from this franchise. Rhinox just looks so cool and so well done by the team that I hope he's just the icing on the cake of whats about to come.
  • Options
    Beast Wars
    I still have to pull out a Beast Wars bot from the Crystals, but this is actually a great chance for Kabam to add great characters from this franchise. Rhinox just looks so cool and so well done by the team that I hope he's just the icing on the cake of whats about to come.

Waspinator's design is also phenomenal and I'm really looking forward to the day he is available in crystals.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1
    GEEWUN!!!
  • Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    G1
    I can't believe that Hasbro allowed Michael Bay to violate canon in the way that he did. Invent some new bots for marketing and toy sales, sure, but I struggled to recognise most of the original bots. I had to wait to hear their names mentioned, or else check the internet to see who was supposed to be who.

Eventually, I became better at guessing, but I would have felt goosebumps if a transformer had appeared that was immediately recognisable. Sadly, my only skin prickling sensation came from the cinema's air conditioning.

From memory I could work out Optimus Prime, Bumblebee (only because of the furor that he wasn't a VW Beetle ... and how did he go from a puss's chew toy to a freaking combat machine anyhow?), I think Soundwave and Ravage (Soundwave only due to his communications function ... I mean a satellite, really? Why didn't he just reenter Earth's orbit and squash the freaking Autobots? He looked huuuuuge.)

As for the Constructicons such as Bonecrusher ... ah ... Devastator ... just what the hell was that thing supposed to be??! Ironhide? From a tough armoured, hard-hitting van that fired various chemicals, to a cannon wielding maniac? Ratchet with what looked like gatling guns? What the hell?

I think the boys from South Park summed it up nicely in Team America, and I quote ... "Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies ..."
  • Options
    ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    G1
    Definitely G1 since there are no Prime bots
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited July 2017
    Im voting for some IDW comics Characters or from War & Fall of Cybertron Transformers. :)

• Options
    edited July 2017
    G1
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    Im voting for some IDW comics Characters or from War & Fall of Cybertron Transformers. :)

Then Idw is G1 and FoC is Prime, hope there's an option for that
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    I forgot one more add some bots from Transformers: Victory.
  • Options
    G1
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    I forgot one more add some bots from Transformers: Victory.

I'd love to see Deszaras and Star Saber <3
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    IDW pretty please...
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I am a G1 fan...G1 has Soundwave :D
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited March 2018
    Beast Wars
    Dutchmania wrote: »
    g1 ofc, glad there''s Just 1 more Michael Bay
    movie, hope the ones after will set things right again.

It’s not a Michael Bay movie, though.

Travis Knight is a great director and is doing something completely different with it. This will probably be the launching off point for any sort of reboot, if it’s received well. If you listen to the Radio Free Cybertron podcast interview from ToyFair, Hasbro talks about the completely different direction that was taken with this movie and their involvement. Travis Knight wanted to do this movie because he is a fan of Transformers, unlike Bay, who didn’t really care about the franchise when he was chosen to direct.

If it doesn’t do well, you probably won’t see another TF movie for a very long time.

Most people outside the fandom bubble have started perking up when they hear Travis Knight is directing (as he is pretty well respected for his work in animation), and it’s not another Michael Bay movie. The general consensus is that ‘this could be the good one’.
  • Options
    larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Dutchmania wrote: »
    Travis Knight wanted to do this movie because he is a fan of Transformers.
    Looking forward!
  • Options
    G1
    Why was this thread necro'd?