Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

BACK BUTTON after selecting 3 Bots for Raids

Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Vydious
Can we please get BACK BUTTON (to reselect the 3 bots) after selecting the teams to fight for Raids please?
Sometimes I may have selected the wrong bot (due to the bots shifting up after being selected) and upon reaching selecting the teams to fight (in Raids), it dawns on me that the wrong bot(s) for my team was selected. And there's no way to go back and reselect the bots.

Can we get a BACK BUTTON please??

Thank you.

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I think that is supposed to be one of the aspects of Raiding and why you choose your bots first before you know what base you are going to raid. If the players could see the base and the types of bots/mods that are on that base, and then have the ability to switch up their bots based on that knowledge, it would make raiding even less of a challenge.

The "back" button, in this case, would be you forfeiting the raid and then starting a new one. The maximum that would cost you is 10 energon if you dont have any raid tickets up. Which, honestly, isnt that bad for a mistake YOU made.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You may not be able to see every bot, but you CAN see the strongest node bot/mod combo, as well as the classes of every bot in the base, before the bot selection screen giving you at least a rough idea of who you should bring.
    Or you could be like me, and bring the same three bots to every raid regardless of who's defending it. Whatever works for you!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    CandKane wrote: »
    You may not be able to see every bot, but you CAN see the strongest node bot/mod combo, as well as the classes of every bot in the base, before the bot selection screen giving you at least a rough idea of who you should bring.
    Or you could be like me, and bring the same three bots to every raid regardless of who's defending it. Whatever works for you!

This.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Manthro wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

This.

That
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    And uh
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Crap.... I meant Arenas... not Raids. ARRGGHH!!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Even still.. there's plenty of opportunity to change your arena team if you just slow down and actually look at the bots on your team, Instead of mash-tapping your screen and trying to get through the menu faster.

You are creating your own issue because you are being inattentive and in a rush for no reason. I know how this happens.. you triple tap the same spot expecting all three lined up bots to be put in the squad then you press confirm without even checking them.

This is something that can be easily prevented on the player's end, and I don't think they should waste valuable time and resources creating a "fix" for something that isn't broken.

This is just my opinion. You're entitled to yours.