Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Loving TFTF

Just wan to say I’m loving what you have done with this game. I know it’s from hard lessons in MCOC but you’d even credit this is an awesome game. I hope you stay on this course. Would like to see som increased ways to get r star shards maybe 200 shards x 5 in the raid store and how about 5 phc instead 3 in the raid store. Once again thank you for exciting this vision of the game
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hahaha once you get to the higher stages of the game your opinions will change..
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's nice to hear some new blood saying they are enjoying their experience so far. Hopefully it keeps getting better once they figure out some of the major pain points driving players away, such as the crashing issues with Mali GPUs
  • I've been playing for about 10 days and love the game too.

However...I'm feeling like up till the 2 more recent posts on alliance recruitment, there's very little room for players in their 20s and want to do AMs. It seems every alliance recruits for 4*s bots and we newbies are left straggling. Searching for an alliance took me 3 days. And even then, I worked really hard to get up to speed with my guys.

@Kabam Miike if you're listening, I have a suggestion.

I think most players would have already given up by the end of 3 weeks to get into AM simply because it's hard to find people who are happy to take them in. It's funny because when I actually did AMs, I realized you don't need to have a team of maxed out 3s or 4s bots at all to clear the lower level AMs. All it really takes is efficient coordination. But heck, no one wants to do low level AMs at all right? What's in it for alliances to help new players get up to speed?

I think a key is to reward alliances somewhat for taking in newer players and helping them. How exactly you do it, I'm not completely sure. Perhaps some bonus attk rating for those of a lower range? Or on the reward side, you could also boost the rewards for simpler maps.

I know the game thrives on players fighting for the top spots, but...if you don't nurture the new players, then player pool won't grow. Hoping newbies will get up to speed on their own sufficiently, and that they do not fall out because they can't join AMs (the funnest part of the game IMO) is a wasted opportunity.
  • larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    edited January 2018
    To be clear, boosting rewards for simpler maps is partly to encourage new alliances to form and grow strong. Bonuses.

AM should aim to not just be end-gamish content, but rather a pivotal tool to get new players more deeply engaged. And the tool needs to be sharpened

• I also agree when you spin that roulette for the 700th time and you get another two star sideswipe you'll begin to feel like the rest of us that somehow something's rigged.

If the slots themselves on Trig to a degree at the way they stop earlier sometimes in later on others just to make sure you get that crap item, then they definitely assign an initial luck value to each player when you sign up there's no other way to explain why some players are extraordinarily lucky some must normally lucky and others don't get any luck at all.

This would also make sense to me gameplay perspective in games like this as if everyone had the same luck and even odds then we would all have the same results, instead of that certain member of your clan the roles the roulette and gets the 5th 4 star.
    And you still haven't got a single one lol

Kabam make free beautiful games and I was very much looking forward to this game but I must admit my heart sank when I found you the developer was there are notorious the ridiculously low percentages on maximum star characters sadly

I've been playing this game since the launch and I have not got a single. 4 star from cyber keys, why this can't have a system like other games such as Fire Emblem where are the percentage goes up the longer you go without getting a max star character it doesn't need to go up a lot but something would be good.

Anyway just my two cents worth but I do agree with you the game is fun and addictive.