Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I rank 4 first for 4*

The bots I have in 4* are bludgeon, prowl, soundwave, Optimus prime, and star scream.
I only have enough to level up one guy only so who should I level up?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Prowl, Optimus, or Starscream.

Forget the other two for now
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Are any of them duped? If so, pick that guy. If not, Soundwave, Bludgeon or Prowl.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Optimis slime
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    optimus or soundwave
  • Bludgeon is the only duped one
    Hmm Bludgeon really only benefits from his sig if it's leveled a few times. I'd go with Prowl really, his S1 is all you'll ever need to turn most fights into a joke
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OP then SW.
    Prowl only when duped. Bludgeon only if you have other Swordmasters. Screamer last.
    Nah Scream is a better tactician than Prime if you can keep from getting hit. Prowl unduped is still a better tech bot than Ratchet, and arguably the best scout in the game right now. Bludgeon may not be fancy but boy is he versatile.
    Really, it all comes down to who you like, what kind of team you can build with them, and who fits your playstyle. Every bot has worth, so whoever you decide will be a beast.
    CandKane wrote: »
    Prowl unduped is still a better tech bot than Ratchet, and arguably the best scout in the game right now.

Say what now? Lol.

You sound confused. How can he be both a scout and a better tech bot?
    edited January 2018
    OP then SW.
    Prowl only when duped. Bludgeon only if you have other Swordmasters. Screamer last.

How you can possibly rate Soundwave higher than Starscream is beyond me. Scream is awesome. Soundwave is one of the lowest tier bots in the game, and it's a shame because he's such an awesome chatacter.

The only reasons he should be considered at all is his synergy with G1 Megatron or because it's so easy to trigger shock on opponents with him... But that's only really needed in niche situations like AM, and ratchet is a far better choice overall.
    edited January 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    Prowl unduped is still a better tech bot than Ratchet, and arguably the best scout in the game right now.

Say what now? Lol.

He's got the power control to play the tech role just fine, he shreds demo bots for me better than anyone but Mirage. A lot of bots blend classes, Bay Bee is a tact/scout, Grindor has warrior leanings, Bay Megs has some Brawler in him, etc.
    Ratchet is just a terrible tech bot.
    edited January 2018

Say what now? Lol.

He's got the power control to play the tech role just fine, he shreds demo bots for me better than anyone but Mirage. A lot of bots blend classes, Bay Bee is a tact/scout, Bay Megs has some Brawler in him, etc.

That's because you have no idea how to use Ratchet. You probably try to melee with him and get angry at his "pillow fists" not realizing how much damage you can stack and melt opponents with stun/s1.

He literally won't die if you have some skill, and can recover to nearly 75% health from nothing
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This post would be better in poll form
    I'd say Prowl or Soundwave, they're both great power controllers, Prowl is better in terms of power drain, but requires high dig level to beat SW in terms of power gaining
    Btw which Optimus Prime are you talking about?

Say what now? Lol.

He's got the power control to play the tech role just fine, he shreds demo bots for me better than anyone but Mirage. A lot of bots blend classes, Bay Bee is a tact/scout, Bay Megs has some Brawler in him, etc.

That's because you have no idea how to use Ratchet. You probably try to melee with him and get angry at his "pillow fists" not realizing how much damage you can stack and melt opponents with stun/s1.

He literally won't die if you have some skill, and can recover to nearly 75% health from nothing

Loving the attitude, but meh we're just gonna agree to disagree. Okay?
    Okay.
    @Gunz0 I agree with everything you just said, and now that you mention it I'm not sure which Optimus we're talking about either
  • I have primal and I didn't know how to make a poll post so if you could point me the way to a tutorial that would be great.
    Thanks