Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Epilogue Gauntlets

So with the success of last month's Bee Gauntlet, I think one thing the game could really do with is some sort of epilogue to the Spotlight mission itself that comes in the form of a gauntlet. One thing I've noticed about these Spotlight event storylines is that they just kinda end suddenly with often no form of closure to the story.

A great example of what I'm talking about for this month's spotlight would be to have Primal (now having his wits restored to him after getting patched up at HQ) leading a training gauntlet or something to that effect; something that shows he's making himself at home on New Quintessa and is adjusting to life there.

Now while I'm more in favor of a 2 new bots per month format where the second new bot would have a Gauntlet like Bee did (but isn't exclusive the way Bee was), I think something like what I'm talking about above would at least add a little more depth to the story and offer a little more closure to the story.

Thoughts?

Comments

• ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    edited January 2018
    That sounds like a good idea. I agree with that for more content instead of breaking off and just moving on to the next spotlight mission with a gap in the story