Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 basic spark?

Im not to sure where I am suppose to aquire these in order to rank up 4star bots? How do i find it and where...?
Thanks

Comments

• xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Hard and expert spotlight, sometimes in the raid store, AM crystals, energon (outright purchase or in Crystal gambles ) and cash offers. Some are just essence and some are full sparks.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    xxerexx wrote: »
    Hard and expert spotlight, sometimes in the raid store, AM crystals, energon (outright purchase or in Crystal gambles ) and cash offers. Some are just essence and some are full sparks.

And t3b arenas
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    edited January 2018
    Can't believe I spaced on the arena ☺. Smerti imo you do need to be able to rank at least 5-7% in the arena to feel like you're making progress and the effort was worth it. Dunno how all regions stack up, but 800k ought to get you into 5-7%.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited January 2018
    you can farm them up slowly via higher lvl Alliance Missions... They will become tougher as you go up. Recommended to try Sanctum (map 3) even if it's difficulty 1-10.