Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Save TFTF Wisdom?

larriouslarrious Posts: 36
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
A veteran recently left the game and that his post was deleted because it was against forum policy to put up Goodbye Posts. That I understand.

It was also acknowledged by the moderators that the post contained good feedback on the game, which they are taking into consideration.

Now, as a less than 2 week old active player, any kind of useful info (and definitely any value posts by vets) would help me deepen my grasp of the game, and also what to look out for.

So I was just wondering...can anyone who saved the post simply repost in essence the feedback, while leaving out the "Goodbye" element? I think this will be useful to all players, and also to honor the effort the vet put in to share it with the entire player community and devs. It takes dedication to devote yourself to leading a top tier alliance and I'm sure we all recognize that.

Let's do him justice and let his wisdom live on, and not let some forum rule stop us learning from it...

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited January 2018
    Hey man, if you are 2 weeks old player then his post not gonna help you.
    He was talking about adding new challenges & changing existing mods for players like himself.
    There are countless posts here can help, I am sure 1 deleted post not gonna effect your progress in the game, also you can read his non deleted posts to find the wisdom you looking for.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    not any average player can be like him.. need to spend a lot every week to play at that level.

for any questions like which bots to rank up just ask... it will only matter when you get 4* bots.. prior to that not so much.