Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight expert Need Some advice

Guys Need some advice for finishing the expert.Mostly abt minimum required rating of bots .best team etc.....I know that this requires great skill to complete it but if u can share it would be helpful

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just take your best bots and give it a go. If it doesn’t go well, restart and try again. If there’s specific bots that give you trouble, then I’m sure someone could give some advice here.
  • Golden sharticon is giving much trouble
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Vivek619 wrote: »
    Golden sharticon is giving much trouble

Best synergy in game is Visa+Mastercard. It'll definitely help you out especially if you have American Express to go with it
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    S1000 nothing you can do there.. it will corner you nonstop.. you’ll have to use boosts and bring high rating bots for that.. I got lucky and only had to use 70 energon..
    Hardest path is actually easiest since the evades don’t actually work
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Your best bet is to go on the offensive when his unstoppable is over. What are your bots?
  • Op,WB,Drift,IH,Mv1 Op All 4* 3/30 except Mv1 prime which is max 3*
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That's a tall order to kill off that expert boss with those bots... Good luck!
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Vivek619 wrote: »
    Op,WB,Drift,IH,Mv1 Op All 4* 3/30 except Mv1 prime which is max 3*

It's tough but doable, don't engage at all when he has his unstoppable buff up; again, best you can do is continue to dodge his attacks and go on the offensive when its down.

Wish there was more to tell you, aside from keep practicing.
  • Thanks