Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Bug: Grimlock and Motormaster melee attacks at close range sometimes miss

Has anyone else experienced this?

I've noticed it happens when the opponent is basically right up in your face. It can come after they launch a special that you dodge or a combo that you dodge and then try to counter. They just basically whiff with their swords and then you eat whatever they throw at you in return for missing.

It's almost like the swords are too long to trigger the hit box at close range.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I've noticed it with G1 Megatron's heavy, if the opponent is dashing at you and you fire a heavy just before they reach you, the dash is canceled but the heavy attack vanishes without any effect, leaving you standing around nose-to-nose. Or, since you're expecting the heavy to connect, you eat a combo.
  • ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    edited January 2018
    @Synthwave I think that the glitch extends to all the sword bots that are modeled after Motor Masters Play Style, Drift, Motor Master, Grimlock and Windblade
  • ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    something in the programing algorithm perhaps screws up the melee box range trigger
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Happens with non-sword bots too.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I've been posting about this for a long time. I see it quite often when fighting against Bonecrusher. Using Grimlock and side stepping a dash in from Bonecrusher, the screen does an odd shift and the counter never seems to register the counter sword swipe.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Has anyone else experienced this?

I've noticed it happens when the opponent is basically right up in your face. It can come after they launch a special that you dodge or a combo that you dodge and then try to counter. They just basically whiff with their swords and then you eat whatever they throw at you in return for missing.

It's almost like the swords are too long to trigger the hit box at close range.

Yes most of the time and endup getting combo from oppo
  • Also another one to this if u step back-2 fast from Grimlocks Special 2 u still gets hits at a long long range I don’t know why.

Also nxt time i waited for him finish his first half of sp-2 and then step back , so that I don’t get caught in the mid air

Hope anyone have noticed it