Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots not doing what your commanding

I’m really getting sick of the way the game won’t let you use the controls like its supposed to in battle but yet the game can do all kinds of crazy stuff. Total BS

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Video or it didn't happen
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    you're *
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    i actually shared some videos in some Line chats previously... so many countless times this has happened to me... perfect fight against Soundwave boss in one of the expert missions when suddenly my Prowl decides to dash in instead of sidestep and gets his heavy, backstep backstep then suddenly dash in instead of sidestep against IH SP1 in AM on 1.3, futile attempts to get Bludgeon to dash in and slash to bleed on hema path in AM (he just stands there and looks pretty =_=)... so many many instances that I just thank my lucky stars when I do actually manage to get the bot to do what I want him to do... otherwise i'll just heavy and find another opportunity.
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Part of the problem is video isn't really proof and is easily blamed on just playing bad unless there's some way to overlay what the OS is reporting for input.

I've experienced this quite a lot. Mainly interpreting tap and hold as something else (i.e. not blocking or doing something like dash forward instead of a heavy) and not registering swipes. For me this is all in a s8+.
  • I find the higher the difficulty the more errors in commands or just plain lag or sometimes I 100% am holding block and the bot just takes the hit when I have been holding block long before any hit
  • All of the above, iPhone 8+. I hope at least some of this is addressed in the next update.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This happens to me as well today. Bot suddenly stops reacting, in Arena, twice.
  • Yeah me too. I was in a hard raid my bots were 4k rating up again a 9k opponent, got to last fight the for no reason my bots wouldn't block anything, my special maxed and I pressed it about 10 times and the bots hits me with special first before mine let me active it consequently I lost. Was not happy
  • Happened to me a lot today in Arena--dashing forward (into an attack) instead of backstepping; shooting or throwing a punch instead of blocking and vice versa, hit the button for special and get a heavy or block instead.

Its not my phone being laggy or me not making the right motions or hitting the right button. Its not constant either, but it is happening.
  • MeelarMeelar Posts: 12
    iPhone 6. Latest iOS. This is a legit issue.
  • Happened to me a lot....

.......Its not my phone being laggy or me not making the right motions or hitting the right button. Its not constant either, but it is happening.

Yup. It’s just about every fight for me in AM (map 3)that I have a malfunctioning bot.
    Using a team that’s way over powered for the level and still having a difficult time
    Not sure if I should even bother with this game any more. Always problems with the higher difficulty stuff that I need to play. It’s not fun, it’s an aggravation

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Range reflect path 2.1 in AM... bots don’t dash in and counter after you’ve successfully dodged BC or OG OP SPs. Instead bot just stands there to shoot range and by the time the bot responds, BC or OG OP has got its block up and reflecting your range. In other paths I can heavy or range my way through this, but range reflect mod you really need to be able to dash in to counter. Thing is, the game is responding so inconsistently. Yesterday I had a perfect fight against OG OP. Today he wipes out my IH cos IH just refuses to counter and instead range and it gets reflected and kills himself. Wtf. Last AM I took starscream with 1 hit. This AM my IH simply refused to sidestep and takes starscream’s shock range attacks in the face. Like I know what I need to do, if only my bots can understand my inputs too.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I can't seem to get mine to dash when I want them to when following up ranged shots.... almost every battle this is an issue
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    last am i sidestepped against a shark and counter attack didn't register.
  • Same issues here. I’ve also had a number of occurrences when I dash in to attack and my bot attacks the air while the opponent doesn’t even move. As far as I’m concerned, this last update didn’t fix anything really. Only made things worse for me.