Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MV Tactician Bumblebee 4* Release

Hello Kabam, do you guys have plans to release the 4* version of Michael Bays Bumblebee Tactician class soon?
Tagged:

Comments

• No.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    imho unless mv bee gets tweaked even the 4* ver is going to be meh
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    nomisu wrote: »

I've been saying this for a long time. He is near the bottom tier of Bots in the game, perhaps even the worst (except as a defender).

His skillset has not held up against the meta. He is old balls as-is.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Manthro wrote: »
    nomisu wrote: »

I've been saying this for a long time. He is near the bottom tier of Bots in the game, perhaps even the worst (except as a defender).

His skillset has not held up against the meta. He is old balls as-is.

Everyone has stronger and weaker bots based on their playstyle. I can thrash bots with Bumblebee, while Ratchet can't survive a fight with a wet dishrag. For you, it may be exact opposite, but Bee's attack can become monstrous in long battles. Aside from that one time the AI became perfect at dodging heavies, he's a beast.
    Way better than Dinobot, anyways.

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2018
    The only way to know the objective tiers is through data. Pro fighting games like street fight 5 have this character ranking displayed and updated to the public. I'm not relying on Kabam to publish such data, but the bots receiving buff are no doubt the bottom ones. Since TactBee and Mix aren't part of the patch, I'm assuming they're OK for the time.
  • I like MV Bee but he is a one trick pony tbh when playing with him. Spam heavies and SP1 for the knockdown perm attack bonus. He is pretty dated but not that terrible.
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    I like MV Bee but he is a one trick pony tbh when playing with him. Spam heavies and SP1 for the knockdown perm attack bonus. He is pretty dated but not that terrible.

This is a great example of different play styles, I like to play where I rank up my attack damage to use in my shock debuff.
  • Four star would be great!
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    It is odd that we still don’t have a 4* and he’s been out since release. When does the movie come out again?
  • ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    December 2018 for the new Bumblebee Solo Movie @Mallowman
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Mallowman wrote: »
    It is odd that we still don’t have a 4* and he’s been out since release. When does the movie come out again?

Shark
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718

Shark

I tried to be a shark and couldn't find it, maybe it's a moderator thing?
    On topic: Why wait until the movie comes out to release 4* MV Bee? I think they should go ahead and release the current Bee, then come out with a new Bee for the movie like the four versions of Spiderman that MCoC has.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    will coincide with Bumblebee movie coming on December 2018. Go google that up.
  • CandKane wrote: »

Shark

I tried to be a shark and couldn't find it, maybe it's a moderator thing?
    On topic: Why wait until the movie comes out to release 4* MV Bee? I think they should go ahead and release the current Bee, then come out with a new Bee for the movie like the four versions of Spiderman that MCoC has.

But the people will complain of the "re-skins"
  • ZukoZuko Posts: 29
    edited January 2018
    there
    tkuoq87q8wpw.png