Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Future 6.0 and Updating AM Rank Rewards

I am really hoping 6.0 contains some overhauls to many aspects of the game like away missions, raid store, etc. but I'm really hoping AM rank rewards really comes back into discussion. Rank rewards aren't great in general but the motivation to rank seriously drops off after 1-5. Now you obviously can't make every rank it's own reward but why not expand 1-5 to 1-10 for unique rewards to promote some more competition? So many people say what's the point of pushing when 6-10 is the same. The absolute only thing to push for is more exploration rewards which is still rather boring.

So maybe t3c can't fill out rank rewards but something could just to make it interesting and add a little motivation back.

Comments

• Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    How about 4.1.. smh
  • Options
    How about 4.1.. smh
    Finally!
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Actually only rank 1-3 are decent cos of the T3C crystal shards. Rank 4-5 rewards aren’t that great either.
  • Options
    3flvz8g4sikb.png

These rewards are like getting nothing after what we put there !!
    Just look 1500 t3B out and 6000t1 i have tons roting full t1A and rank reward not even a whole t1a .
    Not only that we want that t2c spark so badly aswell .

Since i have started by now i have 10 4* ranked 4
    And so many r3s but not one r5 .

And upon that if our one player loses at the path the whole team suffers
  • Options
    Would Like to see on upcoming version
    1. Improved rank rewrds
    2. The 100% exploration rewards should be given if its done 95%
    3. Why should i buy revives and repairs if they cost so much and pay so less health.
    4. Spot light mission easy, medium, hard and expert rewards should be balanced. Players are stuck with R3s for months .
    5. I mean if they can beat expert that doesn’t mean players should quit!! Should they?
    6. And already said for riad item and away mission
    7. Pls do something about grinding on arenas the top ranks are getting far everyday
    8. Players ate not getting the resources to chase old veterans
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Moar t2c