Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Possible Bug: G1 Megatron not stealing all aspects of Ratchet Self-Diagnosis

Since Ratchet's ability was there long before G1 Megatron came out, I'm guessing that this is just a bug that needs correcting.

When G1 Megatron steals Ratchet's Self-Diagnosis, he steals the HP regeneration part of it, but not the power gain. Ratchet still seems to keep that, which seems strange since there's no purple power gain buff status that shows up underneath Ratchet's health bar to show it is a separate buff from Self-Diagnosis. So it stands to reason that it's therefore incorporated into the Self-Diagnosis ability and therefore should be able to be stolen along with the health regeneration.

Am I correct in assuming this, @Kabam Miike ?

Comments

• Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Kavs

I saw you responded to the Primal getting shock from Rhinox shield after using his heavy and thought you may be the guy to tag here instead of Mike.

Can you tell me if this is intentional or a bug? Thanks!
  • Options
    Can you record this fight ?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Did you launch a heavy attack to see if the power gain triggered?

That's how it is supposed to work
  • Options
    I don't see the heal on megatron either. Both ratchets and when he steals the repair mod heal I get nothing at all, just a pretty green buff. Also when you buff steal a power gain mod (robot resource or otherwise) you get nothing.