Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mirage heavy attack significantly WEAKER when ranked up from 4 to 5

my mirage in synergy with prowl at rank4 was consistently delivering 2500 damage heavy attacks (on crits)
ever since I ranked him up to rank5 (and additionally added 2 more mastery points to armor penetration) his heavy attack is barely getting to 2k (on crit) and the crit rate seems to have significantly dropped also, i almost never see a critical heavy anymore.

Comments

• Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    Hmm, did u pay attention to SP3, after which u can stack rage and increase damage?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Mark174 wrote: »
    Hmm, did u pay attention to SP3, after which u can stack rage and increase damage?

what does that have to do with my suspicious behavior report?
    to answer your question after stacking mele buffs mirage does 6k heavies but i was asking about regular default heavy attack seemingly bugging or mis-coded
    slight edit to info, i guessed a crit is doing 2k because none crit was hitting for 1k (hardly see crits anymore)
    I just followed this and can say a critical heavy inflicts around 1750 damage consistently while none critical does 1115. this is a siginificant weakening while ranking up, 750 consistent damage less at rank5 compared to rank4 heavy attack
  • on same target for all instances you described? not enough info to help.
    was on all targets without special armor or resistance in raids/arena/am/spotlight etc