Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Missions Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    I have a few (or more) questions if/when anyone has the time. I started an alliance for my co workers and I; and any of the other great people playing this game. I have read this and the linked post front to back but id like to be well informed as lead of an alliance. So...

1. Assuming a one man army approach on easiest difficulty, (just bare with me), can you have one man in three different battle groups, or will the first three players be assigned to the same battle group?

2. Assuming you can do it one man each battle group, that would then allow me the guild leader to assign different people to different battle groups, or do people choose the battle group themselves?

3. Now assuming it auto assigns, does that mean people must enter in a defined order to be in certain battle groups?

(Lots o words for similar points i know, I know)

4. Also assuming one man in each battle group, does that entitle you to 3x the rewards, as does the 3 full man groups? (This is my understanding of three battle groups completing)

5. Finally, (yea yea) Must you have 100% completion to obtain this 3x reward deal, as well as the refund? of the price paid to enter. Or is completion all that is necessary?

Many of these ideas come from posts in this thread.

Thanks for anything you can share!
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Quick and to point everyone can select whatever bg they want to join, yes assign them via communication before they join but they have to click join. You have linked paths so 1 person cannot clear. And you must 100% to get the rewards back for exploration kill boss for completion. Each run costs gold and loyalty to run so ally treasury needed. But yes if 3 bgs complete 3x reward
  • Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Quick and to point everyone can select whatever bg they want to join, yes assign them via communication before they join but they have to click join. You have linked paths so 1 person cannot clear. And you must 100% to get the rewards back for exploration kill boss for completion. Each run costs gold and loyalty to run so ally treasury needed. But yes if 3 bgs complete 3x reward

Exactly what was needed. Thanks.
  • Options
    DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    Which Crystal did you open? There are 2 Crystals currently available for completing Alliance Missions. The Shattered Lands Crystal and the Forgotten Ruins Crystal. The Shattered Lands Crystal still gives Essence, while the Forgotten Ruins Crystal gives the kind of rewards you mentioned.

My alliance has never even done Forgotten Ruins, only Shattered Lands. And I'm not the only one in my group complaining about heals in those crystals.
  • Options
    HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Alliance mission heals are useful. The crystals used to be mostly ore but they removed them.
  • Options
    DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    Alliance mission heals are useful.

The amount of use you get from a single heal vs. the time you spend getting them? I don't think so.

• Options
    HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    The heals are a consolation prize, the main prizes are the alpha spark and essence and the t3 basic essence.
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    edited May 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »

1 person can complete a Battle Group, but that all depends on the difficulty of the map, skill of the player, and strength of the bots. As it was mentioned, there are linked nodes that boosts an enemy, so it all depends if that 1 player can fight through the buffed enemy.

completion just means killing the boss. 1 person cannot 100% exploration.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    So upon starting an Alliance mission and picking a battle group, this happens
    dagwtn0ttama.png
    The alliance mission still registers as starting, but I can't do anything. Anybody else getting this?
  • Options
    CandKane wrote: »
    dagwtn0ttama.png
    The alliance mission still registers as starting, but I can't do anything. Anybody else getting this?

Hey CandKane, what device are you using, what OS are you on, and are you on Wifi or your Network? I haven't seen this yet and it seems odd. I'll pass it on to the team.
  • Options
    Even after reloading game still happens ? I've had that a time or so but only when first starting ect then restart fixes
  • Options
    CandKane wrote: »
    dagwtn0ttama.png

Hey CandKane, what device are you using, what OS are you on, and are you on Wifi or your Network? I haven't seen this yet and it seems odd. I'll pass it on to the team.

Sorry should've posted that stuff. Samsung S6 Active, just upgraded to Android 7.0 yesterday, so that might be it. I restarted my phone and it works fine now. Thanks!
  • Options
    And I was on a WiFi network the whole time
  • Options
    PetiatinaPetiatina Posts: 1
    I have a problem with alliance mission. I donated 2500 gold for mission to alliance, but button didn't changed to "play", it is still "donate". Donated more than 5000 gold but nothing still changed. What a should do in this situation?
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Should improve the awards of alliance since it costs a lot to win, for example, bot premium crystals and therefore, it costs to increase the number of characters, which I leave pure characters of 2 stars, improve the streak of crystals, and do more Easy win the alphas, also should put daily prizes to connect daily, as they did with marvel, and put the cheapest energy to buy, thanks
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Can we see more types of alliance mission synergies? So far only one is available, it would be nice to see all bots have an alliance synergy.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Kabam, can you lower the cost of alliance mission items please, not like that one time where it was low for a limited time, like readjust the prices, maybe 15-20% less, I mean we already have a limit to how many we can use in a run.
  • Options
    Still like some feedback on ko if timeout because this is getting ridiculous...
  • Options
    Dear Kabam,
    I've noticed that you've increased the damage to your health for an Aliiance Mission fight that doesn't load/freeze up.

Why?

If the game has an error before the match loaded, or froze up as bots are preparing to fight, why would you penalize player's by taking their bot health away?
    You're left with 1/2 health each time this happens.
    If the game locks up, why would the timer keep going? and if you quit to restart, than you get the health penalty.
    Just seems really unfair, and makes me question the product you have created. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been brought up. I'm looking forward to any response about this issue.

Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S7s
    WiFi 25Mbps/5mbps
  • Options
    I'm noticing AI in AM refusing to use specials until they hit L3. I thought the patch was supposed to change that behavior?
  • Options
    I'm noticing AI in AM refusing to use specials until they hit L3. I thought the patch was supposed to change that behavior?

They haven't addressed that part just the heavy part of ai evading, and yes I just spent 1.5 min trying to get ss off an l2 in am and he's usually one my easiest to bait
  • Options
    Sibsky69Sibsky69 Posts: 1
    Love this game
  • Options
    Dear Kabam,
    I've noticed that you've increased the damage to your health for an Aliiance Mission fight that doesn't load/freeze up.

Why?

If the game has an error before the match loaded, or froze up as bots are preparing to fight, why would you penalize player's by taking their bot health away?
    You're left with 1/2 health each time this happens.
    If the game locks up, why would the timer keep going? and if you quit to restart, than you get the health penalty.
    Just seems really unfair, and makes me question the product you have created. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been brought up. I'm looking forward to any response about this issue.

Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S7s
    WiFi 25Mbps/5mbps

Hey Painkiller! As of this round of Alliance Missions, this should no longer be the case. Crashes or disconnections that occur before the fight loads should not penalize you.
  • Options
    randyortanrandyortan Posts: 14
    game development team please add all transformers character bots in game espesialy movie galvatron please add challange mode to fight for free within allie members like clash of clans games nd please clear bugs in revenge yor new upgrades in game is asome