Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Utility Modules

vzyjfa99z0dd.jpeg

So we are now not even supposed to move and just get hit when we fight. God, can devs please come on and tell us what you were thinking with this mod?

Two kabam employees talking to each other:

“Lets make something that if the user playing moves they will get a penalty!”

“That sounds great!!!!”

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I'm thinking more along the lines of, "Why does Mixmaster get made fun of all the time? We'll make a mod that requires his blocking ability!"
    It's all part of that "digging deep" philosophy I think.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    RIP the need for skills.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've run across this mod 3 times just today and really doesn't do anything. I haven't noticed it being inconvenient at al
  • It's basically relentless assault except it debuffs you instead of buffing the AI bot. Just charge straight into the jaws of death! :D
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Wow.. that's a poor design.
  • Shockwave approves
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Nightchris
    Why share a poorly-taken camera photo of a screen when you can take direct screenshots with your device?
    - Press and hold two buttons at the same time. It's usually the power button and home button or volume key, depending on the device.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    woo224 wrote: »
    @Nightchris
    Why share a poorly-taken camera photo of a screen when you can take direct screenshots with your device?
    - Press and hold two buttons at the same time. It's usually the power button and home button or volume key, depending on the device.

chill bill, take a pill. go and climb a hill