Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energy gained from receiving help from alliance

Does anyone know how much energy is granted from receiving help from an alliance member.
Tagged:

Comments

• 1 per member, up to 10 per hour. 3 instantly when you request for help. Also watch ad every 6 hrs for 9 more.
  • I know that much I’m wondering what the amount of energy is that you receive from a teammate when they help you. I know how to get energy otherwise.
  • Frugalli88 wrote: »
    1 per member, up to 10 per hour.
    Killbot13 wrote: »
    I know that much I’m wondering what the amount of energy is that you receive from a teammate when they help you.

Did you really just ask that...

Don't get me wrong, your first post was a great question, I just learned something I didn't know thanks to his reply! But seriously man...

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Frugal has already said, 1 per member, up to 10, per hour.

You can click on your request to see how many have helped so far.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    1 per member, up to 10 per hour. 3 instantly when you request for help. Also watch ad every 6 hrs for 9 more.
    Killbot13 wrote: »
    I know that much I’m wondering what the amount of energy is that you receive from a teammate when they help you. I know how to get energy otherwise.

If you are still asking this question after that 100% perfect answer about "Energy", then all I can say is....

sysegq4zpcjz.jpg