Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No Custscene After Act 3?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Today I finished Act 3, and sorry for those people who don't want spoilers, but.... wait, there is nothing to tell. Act 3 ending was a bit different than other Acts ending. Because unlike when we got Act 1 and Act 2 done, there is NO comic-style cutscene.

@Kabam Miike , please tell me there is a cutscene coming soon. The story is overall great, but I always felt as if we should get more cutscenes.... but instead, we are getting LESS? Please, I really would like to see another cutscene in the game, and Act 3 ending was quite unexplained. #MORECOMICCUTSCENES

Comments

• Just finished act 3.4 was expecting an end cutscene just like act 1 and 2 but there was nothing, was this intended?
  • I was wondering that too.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    What about those black sharkticons on the title screen?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Optimus Prime and Megatron teamed up to steal the entire world's Visa and MasterCard supply.

They used all the credit to purchase the entire world's stockpile of fossil fuels and subsequently converted them into Energon.

Mankind was essentially conquered without a single shot fired. The Transformers were dumbfounded as to why they had never thought of this tactic before, despite having lifespans thousands of years longer than humans.

Autobots and Decepticons both left for New Quintessa, never to be heard from again.

The End.
  • why so many sharks in story mode?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Half of the players don't even care about the plot, they just want better rewards. The story of act 3.4 is pretty bad in my opinion, there's no huge surprise or twists, but no comic strips is just disappointing
    Thanks @Manthro for the info!
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Optimus Prime and Megatron teamed up to steal the entire world's Visa and MasterCard supply.

They used all the credit to purchase the entire world's stockpile of fossil fuels and subsequently converted them into Energon.

Mankind was essentially conquered without a single shot fired. The Transformers were dumbfounded as to why they had never thought of this tactic before, despite having lifespans thousands of years longer than humans.

Autobots and Decepticons both left for New Quintessa, never to be heard from again.

The End.

Cool story, @Manthro , but I really wanted a cutscene :[
  • Felt the same way after Primal’s spotlight. He was acting crazy due to Scorponok’s control, and then....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Wait I haven't completed act 3 yet I don't know if I'm going to end up having no cutscene
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    No cutscene indeed. So, trere will be act 3 chapter 5 or what?
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Annatar wrote: »

Nope, this’ll all follow into Act 4.

And out of ALL the ancient threads you could’ve whipped back to life, it was this one???
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Bumblebee wrote: »

That is very bad. They was able to create some kind of tension about Shockwave's excavation and Forge of Solus Prime, and leave it without finishing cutscene? So lame, even boring Starscream "coronation" get a cutscene.
    And out of ALL the ancient threads you could’ve whipped back to life, it was this one???
    Yes, because all i care is story.

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

That is very bad. They was able to create some kind of tension about Shockwave's excavation and Forge of Solus Prime, and leave it without finishing cutscene? So lame, even boring Starscream "coronation" get a cutscene.
    Yes, because all i care is story.

I enjoy the narrative too. Hopefully they touch on the missing pieces. But I think for the first chapter of Act 4 at least, it’ll revolve around Megatronus’ arrival on New Quintessa.