Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dinobot image

Hey, guys

Can anybody make a PNG image of this Dinobot (so he wouldn't have to use a background)? I struggle with making one of my own, so I thought if someone who is more experienced with that.

bm0xxiprndrc.jpg

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Hey, guys

Can anybody make a PNG image of this Dinobot (so he wouldn't have to use a background)? I struggle with making one of my own, so I thought if someone who is more experienced with that.

bm0xxiprndrc.jpg

zjh1w543mv1w.png
    6fpdxczx3yma.png

Here, just use Riptor from Killer Instinct.

;)

I jest. I’ll try to do this for you.
    edited February 2018
    It's not perfect, perhaps someone can do something better.
    The background is pretty active and shares some of the same colours as Dinobot, so it's a little hard to isolate.

kzm72kacc6xh.png

Putting a glow around it masks the sloppiness a bit, and makes it pop a bit more like it does on the character screen:

7eevky64clx1.png

edited February 2018
    The background is pretty active and shares some of the same colours as Dinobot, so it's a little hard to isolate.

1csa76ljeuvj.png

Putting a glow around it masks the sloppiness a bit, and makes it pop a bit more like it does on the character screen:

hq7zagl2j7zv.png

• iuJacob wrote: »

1csa76ljeuvj.png

hq7zagl2j7zv.png

You're a life saver! Also, love how the first images were what inspired Dinobot for this game!
    iuJacob wrote: »

1csa76ljeuvj.png

hq7zagl2j7zv.png

You're a life saver! Also, love how the first images were what inspired Dinobot for this game!

Hope it works for whatever it is you’re using it for!