Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are the tier 2 Alphas in raid store??????????

I've been very patient waiting for tier 2 alpha in raid store..then I see pbc back to back in the store followed by another 3* program..what did you take the tier 2 alphas away just like the 4* essence from milestones in crystal bounty...stop taking away the descent rewards from us..
Tagged:

Comments

• NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    But seriously, yeah where day at?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There will be an overpriced T2A deal in the future instead
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It is said to be completely random. That explains why there are pbc back2back. Still, there can be biased "drop rate" as for certain bots like Mv1 Prime.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It is said to be completely random. That explains why there are pbc back2back. Still, there can be biased "drop rate" as for certain bots like Mv1 Prime.

Rank up crystals and other useless crap 99.9%
    Good stuff 0.1%
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Rank up crystals and other useless crap 99.9%
    Good stuff 0.1%

I'm sure the good stuff rate is getting reduced over time until Kabam decides to remove them completely from the store to replace them with boost crystals!
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    It's ridiculous that this would be left to random draw what's in the store on a given day.
    There's enough items that they should just create a cycle for them.
    Rework wrote: »
    It's ridiculous that this would be left to random draw what's in the store on a given day.
    There's enough items that they should just create a cycle for them.

I think it needs.. a rework
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    There will be an overpriced T2A deal in the future instead

Heck yeah
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    looks like they have removed T2A from the raid stores. I don't see them anymore too.
  • Actually it didn't used to be random. I know this because it used to only be on a Tuesday every two weeks... like, EVER... and I work Tuesday (hence the reason I noticed this, neither the arena nor the raid day was ever a day off). In fact you may be complaining the day before it was up in the rotation, though I'd actually PREFER if it went random vs. the same day that I can only do if it is super slow in the office.
  • Davien wrote: »
    looks like they have removed T2A from the raid stores. I don't see them anymore too.

They're still in the rotation, but they are random!
    edited February 2018
    Davien wrote: »

Yeah... with a chance more rare then getting a 4* from a shard pbc

Edit: a cool idea for you is we can have more valuable items like t2a, t3c, Knight crystals on non am days so we can use our A team and have more time to grind
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758

thanks for the confirmation... I understand too if u guys purposely made it drop less. Since 5*s aren't around anytime soon so gotta delay players from progressing too fast.

as for the rest wanna get those T2As faster? do higher alliance difficulty (Santum map >10 difficulty).. it is your surest way to get more T2A. Consider OV family too we have many skilled and good players ;)

thanks for the confirmation... I understand too if u guys purposely made it drop less. Since 5*s aren't around anytime soon so gotta delay players from progressing too fast.

as for the rest wanna get those T2As faster? do higher alliance difficulty (Santum map >10 difficulty).. it is your surest way to get more T2A. Consider OV family too we have many skilled and good players ;)
    Ovd has a space.. we’d love a good left side player
  • Davien wrote: »

But i’m already getting a good amount of t2a where I’m at now...
    If

If they were as random as getting a 2* Rinox from PBCs that would be great, thanks!

Re.
    La.
    Table.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Tree wrote: »
    I've been very patient waiting for tier 2 alpha in raid store..then I see pbc back to back in the store followed by another 3* program..what did you take the tier 2 alphas away just like the 4* essence from milestones in crystal bounty...stop taking away the descent rewards from us..

If you like to raid every day, you can get T2 alpha essence everyday from the raid store, just raid to get the T1 alpha spark, then sell it to convert to a T2 essence, problem solved. It’s going to take you a while to complete one but hey, it’s better than nothing, right?
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Tree wrote: »

If you like to raid every day, you can get T2 alpha essence everyday from the raid store, just raid to get the T1 alpha spark, then sell it to convert to a T2 essence, problem solved. It’s going to take you a while to complete one but hey, it’s better than nothing, right?

20 essence a day, sweet
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Doesn’t it take five days to form one t1 alpha?
  • Darm0k wrote: »

And one alpha sells for 100 t2a essence. Hence 20 per day.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »

And one alpha sells for 100 t2a essence. Hence 20 per day.

Ahh, gotcha. Haven’t sold any t1 alpha yet so I didn’t do the calculation.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Selling T1As really helps to build T2A esp when you have like 9000+ T2A essence. If you buy out the raid store’s T1A everyday, you’ll realise your T1As build faster than you have the gold to use them.